The anti-woke movement

newolddude

F6ADh0naIAAI8Nu

vantexan

Let's say that man is 65. He was born in 1958. By the time he was old enough to have a clue whites and blacks were sharing drinking fountains in the South. I'll assume in other parts of the country they had been for some time. If you're going to stir the racial pot at least be accurate.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Let's say that man is 65. He was born in 1958. By the time he was old enough to have a clue whites and blacks were sharing drinking fountains in the South. I'll assume in other parts of the country they had been for some time. If you're going to stir the racial pot at least be accurate.
Not NOD-head! He has the lowdown!

Box Ox

1,000+ London Police Officers Currently Suspended for Alleged Thought Crime

"In March, the police force apologized after an independent review found that the department had lost the confidence of the public because of deep-seated racism, misogyny and homophobia."

Probably wouldn't be surprising to find out who conducted the "independent review."

“This is going to take one, two or more years to root out those who are corrupt,” Cundy said in a statement released on Tuesday."

I'd think labeling police officers as corrupt because of their personal ideology would be legally risky here in the US.

El Correcto

god is dead

1,000+ London Police Officers Currently Suspended for Alleged Thought Crime

You mean the guys that carry around clubs?
No thanks I own a gun and will just handle it myself. What a huge waste of money, defund them completely.