The anti-woke movement

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
People are really getting fed up with the whole “woke movement”. This gentleman is, and decided rather than wait for a change he would make a change. He created a new non-woke super hero character and comic book. It will be nice for kids/people who like comic books to have another option. Apparently the comic book is doing very well. Good for him!

rickyb

People are really getting fed up with the whole “woke movement”. This gentleman is, and decided rather than wait for a change he would make a change. He created a new non-woke super hero character and comic book. It will be nice for kids/people who like comic books to have another option. Apparently the comic book is doing very well. Good for him!

doesnt get more anti woke than propagandists of the republican party FOX news!

rickyb

1657934386492.png

rickyb

People like you are the problem. You watch news and don't think it's entertainment, effectively turning it into propaganda. You swallow garbage like Democracy Now and Vice and don't even realize what you're consuming.
democracy now is not entertainment but you wouldnt know bc you watch garbage news which is so bad its mistaken for entertainment.

btw i dont really recommend vice.

see your news has no standards, they are so tied to profits that quite often it is just entertainment.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i doubt this "anti woke movement" will get to the movement stage, although to be fair we have the KKK and trump rallies
You have zero credibility when you make statements like that. In fact, you sound crazy. You have no respect and no tact. You think you’re right on all the BS you spew. You want discussion? Stop preaching down to everyone. You have neither the experience or maturity to do so.

Non sequitur

It's called the Amish. I dream of the day when a couple hundred hard working Amish men flood a popular beach. You know the kind, guys with work muscles not I love myself gym muscles.

rickyb

You have zero credibility when you make statements like that. In fact, you sound crazy. You have no respect and no tact. You think you’re right on all the BS you spew. You want discussion? Stop preaching down to everyone. You have neither the experience or maturity to do so.
unlike these ppl ive watched MSM and by donation news

im the best just like trump said who you voted for bc u watch fake news.

Non sequitur

Trump got things done. More good then bad. If the next guy eliminates the federal reserve and implements
Blockchain technology for voting authentication, our fragile rebublic has a shot at a rebirth.

Last edited: