The Coolest Place You’ve Delivered

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
My favorite place was delivering a trailer to the hub in South Lake Tahoe. Up beautiful Hwy 50 from Sacramento and then drove around gorgeous Lake Tahoe on hwy28 to the Mt. Rose Hwy back to the Reno hub.

It just didnt seem like work. I used to say " I'm getting paid for this ?"
Lake Tahoe is amazing. Wow! Whenever I visit up there I’m always envious of the drivers I see. It’s paradise up there

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nice and tight----no bubble butt
No cushion for the pushin'?

sKXEZgz.jpg

Yes, I actually have delivered to the playboy mansion many times. It has been very long time ago. Not as great as you would think. Drive up get buzzed in then go to the security office and get an signature. Now the corporate office on casting day is a whole different story.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There is a group foster home for autistic kids on my route that uses rescued pit bulls as therapy dogs. If I get there when they are out, I will wind up with 3 or 4 lick-o-matic pit bulls up in the cab, on the seat and in my face. They also have a therapy horse that sticks his head in the door looking for a carrot if he is out. Always leave there with a smile on my face.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Hooters. The girls up front always ask me to "just shove it all in the back where it'll fit." Whenever that route comes up for bid I sprint over to the bid sheet.

Alamo Joe

I deliver to a large ranch surrounded on 3 sides by a river. Just a beautiful place. I take my lunch on the property. I park under a large tree a on a bluff where you can see the river.

Crumudgeon

POW-MIA.. never forget...
To an Amish farm outside of Honey Brook Pa., had two large crates, they hooked a pair of mules and pulled them off the back...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Showed up to the strip club before their posted hours. OMS ordered me to reattempt. Ok, I'll reattempt as last stop and make sure to bring plenty of ones. They wouldn't take a signed-over COD check for 5 lap dances. :(