The curse of Rush Limbaugh spreads to Clear Channel!

tourists24

He shouldnt have called Laura a slut. But it is true that Obamas travel costs were and still are a Republican talking point. I remember all the conservative radio people bashing Michelle Obama also for travel.

A Republican or Democratic President should be able to travel as they see fit. We didnt buy Airforce one to just sit on the ground.:wellduh:
yeah you're right... we shouldn't question how much money he spends on travel. Hail to the King
Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King - YouTube

purplesky

yeah you're right... we shouldn't question how much money he spends on travel. Hail to the King
Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King - YouTube

Is Obama a King? Was Bush a King? Clinton? Reagan? So is this the new thing(talking point) with conservatives? I dont remember people calling Bush a king and he invaded a country for no reason. Thats what Kings do. They invade countries for no good reason.
BUT! I wont call Bush a King because he got elected twice by the American people. Obama has been elected by the American people twice also. OBAMA IS NO KING. :wink2:

pretender

Are these guys syndicated and on the mainstream radio nationwide? I dont have cable or Sirius/XM radio. I just checked out Tom Hartmanns website and watched some of his Big picture show. So I love the fact that he has guests on his show that represent the conservative viewpoint.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f13/...ear-channel-349934/index10.html#ixzz2b5gcOQYj

They are syndicated. I get both shows on my local station.

My main problem with Obamacare is the way in which it was passed into law. Something that major should have had support from both parties, but the Democrats used parliamentary trickery to force it on us. Not to mention that it is a 20,000+ page monstrosity. Why not take each issue with our present system and address them in a logical manner?

Earlier this year, I read Dr. Ben Carson's book, "America the Beautiful". He had some interesting insights into the healthcare system, and some good ideas that I had never heard before. One that I remember offhand, is to give poor people medical vouchers. I am not sure I totally agree with it, but I can see the merits.

Last edited:

purplesky

Are these guys syndicated and on the mainstream radio nationwide? I dont have cable or Sirius/XM radio. I just checked out Tom Hartmanns website and watched some of his Big picture show. So I love the fact that he has guests on his show that represent the conservative viewpoint.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f13/...ear-channel-349934/index10.html#ixzz2b5gcOQYj

My main problem with Obamacare is the way in which it was passed into law. Something that major should have had support from both parties, but the Democrats used parliamentary trickery to force it on us. Not to mention that it is a 20,000+ page monstrosity. Why not take each issue with our present system and address them in a logical manner?

Earlier this year, I read Dr. Ben Carson's book, "America the Beautiful". He had some interesting insights into the healthcare system, and some good ideas that I had never heard before. One that I remember offhand, is to give poor people medical vouchers. I am not sure I totally agree with it, but I can see the merits.

I dont think national healthcare could have been passed any other way with all the gridlock and obstruction in Washington.

We will know in a few years if Obamacare is going to actually work or not. It can and will be changed several times and any program this big could not just completely work right out of the box.

If Obamacare doesnt work(very possible) than the country moves on in a few years and tries something different.

I am on the fence about it as most Americans probably are but I say give Obamacare a shot and see if it works. Why not just work to improve it if its in the ballpark to be a national healthcare success.

​I have great healthcare through UPS but God forbid I lose my job it sure would be nice to have the option to buy healthcare in a state exchange that is truly affordable.

purplesky

I remember Romney talking about the medical vouchers and on some levels it made sense.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rush Limbaugh’s Call Screener: ‘What Liberalism Has Done To Black Communities Is Horrific’
http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/21/r...sm-has-done-to-black-communities-is-horrific/

“Al Sharpton and his bunch should be ashamed of themselves,” he said, as they have “let the issue of black life degenerate into a politically opportunistic issue.” His answer? Black people need to value their own lives and quit expecting political hustlers to solve their problems.

The Official Obama Criticizer said to listeners who are black, “There are no Republicans in your neighborhoods. The problem is the people in your neighborhood. Obama’s not coming to help you in your neighborhood unless you live in Martha’s Vineyard or have a golf course!”