The curse of Rush Limbaugh spreads to Clear Channel!

purplesky

<b>[video=youtube;nR9WIOh5FPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR9WIOh5FPI&amp;feature=share&amp;list=PL01105017E D831B75[/video]

This is why most Americans tune out conservative talk radio. Sure Rush? Obama hates the private sector? Really?:wink2: How can people listen to this rightwing crap for hours?

purplesky

It irks the left to no end.

If only some way.... the "fairness doctrine"... or some other way to topple the 1st amendment...
look at the hero of all that is far left, Al Sharpton, and his pull..../ ratings
Please go all the way to the bottom to see

The people in the middle(most of America) and people left of the middle DO NOT LISTEN TO LIMBAUGH,SAVAGE,LEVIN,BECK,HANNITY,CAIN,etc. because these guys just cover the same old Republican conservative talking points and most people know that and know ITS JUST A REPUBLICAN POLITICAL AGENDA.

This is why the Republican party is in trouble. Conservative talk radio is only hurting the Republican party so why would the left be irked about that?

AMERICA DIDNT CHOOSE MITT ROMNEY(A TAN GOOD LOOKING RICH WHITE GUY) BECAUSE THEY DONT AGREE WITH right WINGNUT RADIO.

I listen to all these conservative radio guys and they all cover the same OLD Republican talking points OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

One example is that the GM bailout did actually work. So why not just get off the 2 year old republican talking point and just admit President Obama did the right thing. I think people would gain more respect for the Republicans if they just looked at what effects all of America instead of just themselves.
:wink2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The people in the middle(most of America) and people left of the middle DO NOT LISTEN TO LIMBAUGH,SAVAGE,LEVIN,BECK,HANNITY,CAIN,etc. because these guys just cover the same old Republican conservative talking points and most people know that and know ITS JUST A REPUBLICAN POLITICAL AGENDA.

This is why the Republican party is in trouble. Conservative talk radio is only hurting the Republican party so why would the left be irked about that?

AMERICA DIDNT CHOOSE MITT ROMNEY(A TAN GOOD LOOKING RICH WHITE GUY) BECAUSE THEY DONT AGREE WITH right WINGNUT RADIO.

I listen to all these conservative radio guys and they all cover the same OLD Republican talking points OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

One example is that the GM bailout did actually work. So why not just get off the 2 year old republican talking point and just admit President Obama did the right thing. I think people would gain more respect for the Republicans if they just looked at what effects all of America instead of just themselves.

The right wing fanatics use this graphic to illustrate something that is really nothing. Yes, RUSH and HANNITY have the highest ratings, but those ratings broken down by demographic turn out to be WHITE men, between the ages of 40 and 65. Neither man has ANY ratings with younger listeners or women.

Hannitys best demographic is old white men.

Time heals all wounds, and when these old white men get older, the right wing loons will have gone the way of the dinosaur.

Peace

TOS

pretender

Rush Limbaugh has been doing the same rightwing routine for many years and nothing about his rightwing agenda has changed. You dont have to listen to the Rush Limbaugh show to know Rush Limbaugh because he says the same thing everyday. If you enjoy listening to Limbaugh than thats cool.

I personally like to listen to talk radio that actually gives balance and provides views from all sides or different perspectives.

Unfortunately there isnt much politically balanced radio out there besides NPR where they will get guests to represent all sides of an issue.

And if they don't like what you say, they fire you (Juan Williams)...

Juan Williams’ Wife: NPR Liberals Are Hypocrites

pretender

Judging by the chart, they don't listen to Liberal talk radio either.

pretender

<b>[video=youtube;nR9WIOh5FPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR9WIOh5FPI&feature=share&list=PL01105017E D831B75[/video]

This is why most Americans tune out conservative talk radio. Sure Rush? Obama hates the private sector? Really?:wink2: How can people listen to this rightwing crap for hours?

Let me see: You call us wingnuts who listen to rightwing crap, yet you espouse being open minded and getting all points of view. We are not able to think for ourselves, but then you cite Media Matters. I think I will just let you keep on talking--You are proving my point for me.

purplesky

Let me see: You call us wingnuts who listen to rightwing crap, yet you espouse being open minded and getting all points of view. We are not able to think for ourselves, but then you cite Media Matters. I think I will just let you keep on talking--You are proving my point for me.

I posted one example of Rush Limbaugh talking **** about Obama and in this video he is claiming that the president of the united states of America hates the private sector? Really? Thats a talking point lie.

I am open minded enough to know that Rush Limbaugh is laughing all the way to the bank.

If you enjoy his rightwing schtick than thats great.

purplesky

And if they don't like what you say, they fire you (Juan Williams)...

Juan Williams’ Wife: NPR Liberals Are Hypocrites

You have to admit though that the shows on NPR do make an effort to get balance. They will always tell the listening audience that a invite was given to both sides when doing a story.

Yes NPR is probably left of the middle but thats because they will cover stories that conservative talk shows wont even talk about. NPR is more like an actual news network.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There isnt any liberal talk radio on mainstream radio. I sure dont hear it. Where the hell is it?

Democrats/progressives/liberals dont need to be "fueled" by hate talk in the mornings. Thats why the contrast between left and right. Those on the right need to have their feelings tingled everyday, cause they seem unable to think for themselves.

They have to be reminded what to think for the day as we can see on this board. No sooner than it is said, you will find certain posters repeating that information on this board within seconds.

Right wingers have to be coddled and their hate fueled by the kinda speech that motivates them.

Democrats on the other hand, live their lives without the need of having smoke blown up our rear ends.

Peace

TOS

pretender

Democrats/progressives/liberals dont need to be "fueled" by hate talk in the mornings. Thats why the contrast between left and right. Those on the right need to have their feelings tingled everyday, cause they seem unable to think for themselves.

They have to be reminded what to think for the day as we can see on this board. No sooner than it is said, you will find certain posters repeating that information on this board within seconds.

Right wingers have to be coddled and their hate fueled by the kinda speech that motivates them.

Democrats on the other hand, live their lives without the need of having smoke blown up our rear ends.

Peace

TOS

Libtalker Ed Schultz: Laura Ingraham's 'A Slut' - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
....."Those on the right need to have their feelings tingled everyday....." (TOS)

Only one person used the term 'tingle'........we all know who it is and he's as left as they come.

wkmac

The best talk radio is not even on the radio, it's on the internet and called internet radio or podcasts. Even better is the fact it's devoid of the partiarchy hysteria that is political talk radio on the gov't radio airwaves. Nor is it proned to be hijacked for political exploitation by partiarchy causes.

Once Fox News finally showed Ben Swann the door for asking President Obama the hard questions he was not suppose too, even Ben found the world of independent media and has been building his career accordingly. And he's been welcomed with open arms too. Raised over $250k in a startup fundraiser. Also found out that Swann was home schooled which explains the critical view towards the political state. The more one is outside the Prussian indoctrination model, the more one is able to actually think.

purplesky

Ed Schultz and Thom Hartmann

Are these guys syndicated and on the mainstream radio nationwide? I dont have cable or Sirius/XM radio. I just checked out Tom Hartmanns website and watched some of his Big picture show. So I love the fact that he has guests on his show that represent the conservative viewpoint.

I didnt watch the whole show but they discuss student loans and Obamacare and have a 2 way discussion.

So yes Obamacare is a mess in some areas and in other areas Obamacare is great. When medicare and medicaid were introduced they were not popular ideas at all but these programs do work now.

I have not heard 1 single conservative talk show host actually admit that Obamacare might work. What if Obamacare does end up working? Its very possible it might. Maybe it wont. Who knows?

But the sad truth is that the conservative money machine does not want Obama to succeed even if it helps America as a whole.

America elected this President. But conservative radio just cannot except this. Conservative radio is very scripted(talking points) and closed to other perspectives and viewpoints.

Everything is already about winning 2016 and not about making America better. America chose Obama so let the man have a go at it.

purplesky

Last edited: