The Debt Clock

Smashmouth

You deplorables need to pay half your wages in taxes to pay for this utopia we trying to build!

Nah, I’d rather get a $500 tax break for a couple years(which means nothing to me) while corporations get millions each, and our debt continues to sky rocket. DONT WORRY, they will all take their huge tax breaks and give them to their employees like UPS is doing......Oh....wait a minute...

vantexan

Nah, I’d rather get a $500 tax break for a couple years(which means nothing to me) while corporations get millions each, and our debt continues to sky rocket. DONT WORRY, they will all take their huge tax breaks and give them to their employees like UPS is doing......Oh....wait a minute...
You might as well face the fact that if they gave you everything there would be no incentive to work. If you aren't clever enough to find a way out then that's your lot in life.

El Correcto

god is dead
Tax cut is more than 500 and it matters to me. Ah, yes comrade let us hate the corporations, the entities that create our products and provide our jobs. Instead of giving money to the greedy corporations let’s give it to the honest federal government.