rod

Retired 22 years
I find it amazing that a black man can hold up a pregnant women, take drugs in broad daylight, try to pass counterfeit money, resist arrest and still be made out to be the second coming of Christ complete with designated worship areas . That is what is amazing. That and the fact that the city paid this idiots family 27 million dollars even before the case came to trial.
For this brilliant post I got:
One Like
Six Winners
One Thumbs Down

I guess we know where America stands on Geo Floyd---(And an A number one pun).

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
For this brilliant post I got:
One Like
Six Winners
One Thumbs Down

I guess we know where America stands on Geo Floyd---(And an A number one pun).

@rod..You forget that half the nation now thinks that the other side are white supremacist racists, they will continue to push that narrative till it becomes passé and not profitable.

fishtm2001

New: In a separate indictment, Derek Chauvin will face two counts of violating the rights of a 14-year-old boy during an arrest in Sept. 2017, in which the officer is accused of holding the boy by the neck and hitting him repeatedly with a flashlight.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Yet its racist for anyone else to say All Lives Matter

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Floyd's family are mad he didn't get more.

This case was always going to be appealed. The judge even admitted so. He just let the farce continue.

He is a loser coward who didn't want to be targetted by a mob that had the blessing of the local and national political structures to get away with anything they wanted to do. Can't say I blame him, under the circumstances.