Box Ox

You guys believe that the statistics involving black crime is a direct result of their skin color.
That is wrong.
Open your minds

Just because your side is attaching blanket judgements based only on skin color doesn’t mean both sides are.

AF0633EC-0DDF-4C33-900F-519ECECEC9C6.jpeg

wilberforce15

Nobody here is excusing bad black behavior
I’m holding you accountable for the way you speak of and treat blacks
Ttku Karen.
You are.

You excuse every bit of bad black behavior as ultimately coming from some injustice from whitey, and wanting to make sure, at every turn, that blacks are never even insulted, let alone held accountable, for their behavior.

Box Ox

You are.

You excuse every bit of bad black behavior as ultimately coming from some injustice from whitey, and wanting to make sure, at every turn, that blacks are never even insulted, let alone held accountable, for their behavior.

He’s just here to cluck and squawk about his white savior complex and pat himself on the back for feeling like he’s doing something for black people without actually having to do anything for them.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You excuse every bit of bad black behavior as ultimately coming from some injustice from whitey
Wrong.
I am simply compassionate, and well aware of history. Trace back, decade by decade, and truly asses black culture.
Where was it at 60 years ago?
When blacks couldn’t even use the same bathrooms as whites?
What happened post civil rights movement?
You expect a sector of society to automatically prosper socially at the snap of a finger, and concurrently, just completely forget about the way direct family members have been treated?

He’s just here to cluck and squawk about his white savior complex and pat himself on the back for feeling like he’s doing something for black people without actually having to do anything for them.
Waaaaahhhh this guys calling me out waaaaaaahhhh
Get a grip

wilberforce15

Wrong.
I am simply compassionate, and well aware of history. Trace back, decade by decade, and truly asses black culture.
You expect a sector of society to automatically prosper socially at the snap of a finger, and concurrently, just completely forgetting about the way direct family members have been treated?
Where was black culture?

It had a higher marriage rate, and higher in-wedlock birth rate, a lower violent crime rate, a higher rate of property ownership, and a higher rate of employment.

That's where it was in the BAD times.

Strictly speaking, black culture got significantly worse during and after Civil Rights.

Box Ox

Wrong.
You expect a sector of society to automatically prosper socially at the snap of a finger, and concurrently, just completely forget about the way direct family members have been treated?

445C1B91-2E2B-4C09-827F-E1644AA9ACD8.png

So now you're saying everything was better before civil rights?
No
I’m saying
“higher marriage rate, and higher in-wedlock birth rate, a lower violent crime rate, a higher rate of property ownership, and a higher rate of employment.”
Is all of America pre 1970
Not just blacks
Cmon guy

wilberforce15

No
I’m saying
“higher marriage rate, and higher in-wedlock birth rate, a lower violent crime rate, a higher rate of property ownership, and a higher rate of employment.”
Is all of America pre 1970
Cmon guy
Yes, and so that means you're implying those pillars of life were better for everyone before Civil Rights.

Interesting.