wilberforce15

Yes you did say that. You label it " black " crime like blacks are the only race group that commits crime. The majority of high crime rate areas directly correlates to poverty and lack of educational opportunities, regardless of race. Now tell me which race has the majority of generational wealth and educational opportunities.
As discussed, racial crime disparities are huge even after you account for economic conditions. Blacks commit more serious crime at every income level, by a very wide margin.

I call it black crime so often because you all refuse to do so. That's what it is. Cities just play Hot Potato with them. Money moves away from them first to suburbs, then to exurbs, then back into inner cities in gentrification. The whole thing is just people trying to get away from black crime.

MAKAVELI

As discussed, racial crime disparities are huge even after you account for economic conditions. Blacks commit more serious crime at every income level, by a very wide margin.

I call it black crime so often because you all refuse to do so. That's what it is. Cities just play Hot Potato with them. Money moves away from them first to suburbs, then to exurbs, then back into inner cities in gentrification. The whole thing is just people trying to get away from black crime.
The disparities exist because one group has had the majority control for 400+years. This isn't rocket science son. Crime is crime regardless of race. Ttku...

wilberforce15

The disparities exist because one group has had the majority control for 400+years. This isn't rocket science son. Crime is crime regardless of race. Ttku...
The disparity with black crime was smaller 100 years ago than it is now.

They were less criminal relative to whites then. Why?

vantexan

A racist justice system and the industrial prison complex. Again this isn't rocket science.
A lot of it has to do with the disintegration of black families. Single parents of all races are much more likely to live in poverty. There's a public school system available, there are avenues out of poverty like the military. One can work through school. Plenty of people do. No one has to commit crime just because they're poor no matter the race.

MAKAVELI

A lot of it has to do with the disintegration of black families. Single parents of all races are much more likely to live in poverty. There's a public school system available, there are avenues out of poverty like the military. One can work through school. Plenty of people do. No one has to commit crime just because they're poor no matter the race.
If the roles were reversed whites would be having the same issues. Cycle of poverty is very hard to break especially when opportunities are limited.

vantexan

If the roles were reversed whites would be having the same issues. Cycle of poverty is very hard to break especially when opportunities are limited.
As I mentioned all races struggle when a single woman has a child, especially if she drops out of school. If people quit school because they believe the system is rigged against them they are only hurting themselves. There are avenues that can lead to a better life but they often require hard work and in the case of the military some risk. Crime usually ends up being a terrible choice.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
People who have never been poor don’t have the ability to comprehend this
People who have been poor, then prospered, don’t have the desire to comprehend this

vantexan

People who have never been poor don’t have the ability to comprehend this
People who have been poor, then prospered, don’t have the desire to comprehend this
My mother quit school after 9th grade. After my parents divorce when I was ten we(mom, brother, sister, and I) lived in two rooms of an unfinished house. Went to school all the time with no lunch money and had to sit in principal's office. Mom had no money for new clothes, wore high water pants for several years. Went to work at 12 pulling weeds in a huge plant nursery for $1hr 35 hrs a week during the summer in the Florida heat and humidity. You can do anything you want if you're willing to work. And wealth is fleeting for a lot of people. They got it usually through hard work but don't always keep it. So let's not assume we're all rich white folk who don't have a clue how the other half lives.

So let's not assume we're all rich white folk who don't have a clue how the other half lives.
I’m not
People who have been poor, then prospered, don’t have the DESIRE to comprehend this
You don’t want to hear it because you were self made
Assuming that everybody can be an achieving contributor to society “if the just try”
Some people have to try WAY harder than you did

vantexan

I’m not
You're making a cookie cutter, one size fits all assumption. If we're talking desire why is it that people from all walks break free from poverty? Desire. You either have desire so great for a better life that you work hard to obtain it, or you choose the easy path. Quit school, hang out with friends, ultimately do something to obtain money that could land you in prison. Hopefully that's not harming others, but that's a road too many go down. And their skewed view of the world is reinforced by others telling them everything is rigged against them. We need to do a better job of informing them while they're young enough that there are opportunities with the right training that can give them a better life.

You're making a cookie cutter, one size fits all assumption. If we're talking desire why is it that people from all walks break free from poverty? Desire. You either have desire so great for a better life that you work hard to obtain it, or you choose the easy path. Quit school, hang out with friends, ultimately do something to obtain money that could land you in prison. Hopefully that's not harming others, but that's a road too many go down. And their skewed view of the world is reinforced by others telling them everything is rigged against them. We need to do a better job of informing them while they're young enough that there are opportunities with the right training that can give them a better life.
Sounds great
How bout go preach that in the real world instead of trashing black culture on a forum without any empathy.
You want progress right?

bbsam

Staff member
It's reinforcing it and undoing any progress made towards the mitigation of actual racism, and helping to escalate it. Not only that, but it is enshrining it into the system, which is supposed to be the exact opposite of its stated purpose. I can't really imagine any reason anyone would support that.
How so? If we accept that everyone is racist, then the aim is not to eradicate racism but it is the government’s duty to negate its effects in order to promote opportunity for all of its citizens.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh stop. The biggest farce of that whole notion was Donald Trump himself. He didn’t work hard to ride up into fame and fortune. Money and power reside at the top of economic ad political power and they aren’t to quick to share it.

vantexan

Sounds great
How bout go preach that in the real world instead of trashing black culture on a forum without any empathy.
You want progress right?
Is pointing out that being born into a single parent home makes it much more likely they'll end up in poverty trashing black culture? How has your empathy improved the lives of poor blacks? I prefer to point out people like Floridays stand on their own two feet and make their own way just fine without needing some white liberal or any other white to hold their hand.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Believe me, the world will be a much better place when old racist guys like you die off.
This is why it’s very important to define what I am attacking
White on black racism
Believe me, the world will be a much better place when old racist black guys like you die off.
Hope this helps.
I just like calling you guys out and watching you squirm
The only thing that makes me squirm is your dumb a**ness.
It's like watchin' Puff the Magic Dragon turning and lighting his own a** on fire.