El Correcto

god is dead
Why not pick the amount that could kill a baby to define “lethal dose?” Then your hysterical nonsense would be even more compelling. 😂
How well does a large dose of fentanyl mix with meth?
@Brownslave688 would you mind asking your wife who is a trained professional when it comes to fentanyl?
Better yet don’t bother we have video evidence showing it doesn’t work out too well. Something about mommy come pick me up and then dying in the streets.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why not pick the amount that could kill a baby to define “lethal dose?” Then your hysterical nonsense would be even more compelling. 😂
I didn't have to. I'm sorry you think facts are hysterical nonsense. I'm glad you get joy out of never being right about anything. You must be the happiest person in the world.

It will be fine

@Brownslave688 would you mind asking your wife who is a trained professional when it comes to fentanyl?
Better yet don’t bother we have video evidence showing it doesn’t work out too well. Something about mommy come pick me up and then dying in the streets.
Especially 50 times the lethal dose of Fentanyl!!! He was dead when he shot up. So really the cop killed an undead zombie. It’s double jeopardy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

One article I posted said 2 mg is a lethal dose. That's barely any. It has to be diluted significantly to be administered safely.

El Correcto

god is dead
Especially 50 times the lethal dose of Fentanyl!!! He was dead when he shot up. So really the cop killed an undead zombie. It’s double jeopardy.
Opiates :censored2: up your breathing, everybody knows this. I’ve seen heroin ODs up close and personal, their face goes ghost white and their lips literally turn a light shade of blue from lack of oxygen. Fentanyl is much stronger than heroin and you are dealing with man who has preexisting conditions.

I don’t want to see cops murdering people in the streets, but you got to have a little empathy for the officer in this case. The man has a very reasonable defense, it almost seems airtight to me. I don’t want to see someone get wrongfully convicted/over charged to reflect the public’s opinion. I want to see justice done, I’m not a special pleader for police or some sicko that wants to see black men murdered by them.

You got to have a bit of empathy for officers who are put in the position to confront the George Floyd’s of the world. I wouldn’t want that job.

It will be fine

Opiates * up your breathing, everybody knows this. I’ve seen heroin ODs up close and personal, their face goes ghost white and their lips literally turn a light shade of blue from lack of oxygen. Fentanyl is much stronger than heroin and you are dealing with man who has preexisting conditions.

I don’t want to see cops murdering people in the streets, but you got to have a little empathy for the officer in this case. The man has a very reasonable defense, it almost seems airtight to me. I don’t want to see someone get wrongfully convicted/over charged to reflect the public’s opinion. I want to see justice done, I’m not a special pleader for police or some sicko that wants to see black men murdered by them.

You got to have a bit of empathy for officers who are put in the position to confront the George Floyd’s of the world. I wouldn’t want that job.
Perhaps they could use the support of people trained in addiction and mental health when responding to those types of calls.

It will be fine

You're depending on the 9-1-1 caller to make a judgement as to whether he's a hardened criminal or a mentally ill or drug addicted person.
I said support from mental health workers. Cops make first immediate response and have support of mental health responders. I guess you don’t think 911 operators are smart enough to know who to dispatch or when. I have more faith in them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I said support from mental health workers. Cops make first immediate response and have support of mental health responders. I guess you don’t think 911 operators are smart enough to know who to dispatch or when. I have more faith in them.
A "mental health worker" should respond to a counterfeit money call? Pretty silly stuff lady.