wilberforce15

Fun fact: Selma had a working movie theater and a peaceful downtown when all the Selma drama happened.

40 years later, they made a movie about it.

But all the democrats let minority crime run so rampant that there was no movie theater in Selma that they could use to show the movie Selma.

The criminals and enablers won, so they weren't able to have nice things any more.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you guys are upset that when an agent of the state was, at best allowing a man in his custody to die, onlookers were getting frustrated and calling for him stop. Would rather live in a society where that is expected? We all casually walk by as police hold citizens facedown on the pavement as they take their last breath? Cool country you guys envision.
That's the society liberals want, legalized drugs with people overdosing on the streets having to be held down to keep from hurting anyone while waiting for medical help to arrive. You call that 'decriminalizing'.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Doesn't matter what I think. The officers on the scene did not call for backup. Can only assume they were not concerned about the crowd.
Yes they did. Derek Chauvin was the backup. Then they called for an ambulance and were waiting for it. It went to the wrong place. You only know what a 2 minute liberal outlet wants you to know. Which is not much.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yup. They believe the off duty fireman was a threat to the police. It’s what the defense is currently saying to get out of the manslaughter charge. Chauvin couldn’t let up and check on Floyd because then the people yelling at him to let up and check on Floyd would be angry. Makes total sense.
The off duty firefighter that never presented identification and was yelling at officers calling them "bitch"? That's your argument? Lol.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
How’s that plan been working?
As I've said before, Blacks should be grateful they were removed from the land they love so much, but probably less than 1% have ever visited for more than a few days in a hotel.

El Correcto

god is dead
As I've said before, Blacks should be grateful they were removed from the land they love so much, but probably less than 1% have ever visited for more than a few days in a hotel.

I’m not sure most black Americans love Africa very much or even think about it often. They are Americans after all. We tend to be pretty eh about other countries, most of that non sense is brought on by a radical few.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think we can all agree that any result leads to looting and arson.

And, frankly, any person who stayed in Minneapolis after these events kinda deserves it. It's a zoo, and the zookeepers aren't allowed to keep the animals in their cages any more.
BINGO

Poop Head

Judge me.
I think we can all agree that any result leads to looting and arson.

And, frankly, any person who stayed in Minneapolis after these events kinda deserves it. It's a zoo, and the zookeepers aren't allowed to keep the animals in their cages any more.
I got a feeling theres gonna be some pushback this time

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I’m not sure most black Americans love Africa very much or even think about it often. They are Americans after all. We tend to be pretty eh about other countries, most of that non sense is brought on by a radical few.
Do you refer to yourself as a "Euro American" (assuming your probable slave-owning ow slave-owning tolerant Ancestors are from that continent)?? If "we" are pretty "eh" about other countries, why is the expression so prevalent?

wilberforce15

Do you refer to yourself as a "Euro American" (assuming your probable slave-owning ow slave-owning tolerant Ancestors are from that continent)?? If "we" are pretty "eh" about other countries, why is the expression so prevalent?
Fun fact: More Europeans were held in slavery by Africans than Africans were enslaved in the United States between the 16th and 19th centuries.

I demand my reparations for the Barbary slave trade. It was brutal and somehow my people got over it, even though it was much worse than the number of blacks enslaved in the United States.

But we like to pretend it doesn't exist because we love white guilt.

newfie

your argument is confusing. are you saying his ancesters were the africans that enslaved africans for the benifity of this country and others.
or are you simply making the assumption that he is white and that his ancestors all lived here and engaged in slave ownership simply because he is white?

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not sure what you are discussing. You are saying blacks should be thankful their ancestors were dragged across the Atlantic and got the :censored2: kicked out of them by a bunch of pecker woods.

Not really something to be thankful for, I wouldn’t say I’m thankful my ancestors were starved by the English and treated like dirt. I sure as hell don’t want to go live in Europe, but I’m not thankful for it. It’s a silly thing to be thankful for.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
your argument is confusing. are you saying his ancesters were the africans that enslaved africans for the benifity of this country and others.
or are you simply making the assumption that he is white and that his ancestors all lived here and engaged in slave ownership simply because he is white?
It’s simple; I assume he’s who’re.
He claims blacks don’t care about their African heritage because “we’re all Americans” ROFL...
Following that logic, and assuming he is a white with Euro ancestors, why don’t we act like thugs when someone does not refer to us as “Euro-Americans”?
Life in Africa is horrible, even in this Century. Coming here as a slave is far better than a necklace that is the popular method blacks use on colored and vice versa..... Never going to change... Ever!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I’m not sure what you are discussing. You are saying blacks should be thankful their ancestors were dragged across the Atlantic and got the * kicked out of them by a bunch of pecker woods.

Not really something to be thankful for, I wouldn’t say I’m thankful my ancestors were starved by the English and treated like dirt. I sure as hell don’t want to go live in Europe, but I’m not thankful for it. It’s a silly thing to be thankful for.
You need to get out more.

oldngray

nowhere special
The medical examiner who did the autopsy was just a witness and the prosecution never asked him what the cause of death was. The prosecution had other experts testify but none of them looked at the body. It was just their opinions from looking at videos. Not good for the prosecution.