Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You need to quit hanging onto imperialist views of entire races of people. It’s very outdated non sense that no longer needs to be rehashed.

Is your family from the apartheid state of South Africa? It would explain why you are so far behind the times.
Actually, my views come from first hand experience from the Dutch Cape Baasters.
My "views" may help you consider why things are the way they are today and for some others (probably not you) to extrapolate what could have been if history did not occur as it did.
I know that's probably too much for you.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The medical examiner who did the autopsy was just a witness and the prosecution never asked him what the cause of death was. The prosecution had other experts testify but none of them looked at the body. It was just their opinions from looking at videos. Not good for the prosecution.
They clearly is hoping the jury are retarted

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The medical examiner who did the autopsy was just a witness and the prosecution never asked him what the cause of death was. The prosecution had other experts testify but none of them looked at the body. It was just their opinions from looking at videos. Not good for the prosecution.
The prosecution's 'use of force' expert was so bad for their case that the defense has decided to call him back to testify for the defense.

Are these jokers trying to lose?
Hilarious.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Isnt that called cross examination

Nope, the defense cross-examines when the prosecution presents its case. They are generally limited in the questions they can ask on cross-examination. When the defense has its turn to present its case, they can call their own witnesses and recall the prosecution's witnesses and ask more questions.

newfie

Nope, the defense cross-examines when the prosecution presents its case. They are generally limited in the questions they can ask on cross-examination. When the defense has its turn to present its case, they can call their own witnesses and recall the prosecution's witnesses and ask more questions.
thats not a good thing when it happens. It can give the appearance the prosecution was trying to stay clear of evidence that would be harmful to their case.

rickyb

thats not a good thing when it happens. It can give the appearance the prosecution was trying to stay clear of evidence that would be harmful to their case.
. The new slogan for the North American justice system should be innocent until false guilty confession because we don't properly fund our system to prove guilt

Poop Head

Judge me.
1617955335_2757ca9475ac54830e79e1d3efe4aa03ef06.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
The prosecution's 'use of force' expert was so bad for their case that the defense has decided to call him back to testify for the defense.

Are these jokers trying to lose?
Hilarious.
If that was all the prosecution has to try to prove their case no jury should convict. Remember everything so far has been from the prosecution's side and the defense hasn't had their turn yet.

quad decade guy

If that was all the prosecution has to try to prove their case no jury should convict. Remember everything so far has been from the prosecution's side and the defense hasn't had their turn yet.
Did you see the "Forensic pathologist"? OMG......It is unreal how all of the stuff leading up to the 9 minutes is completely swept under and not even considered. She brushed aside the health of the guy and drug use....just disregarded it.

She said "kneeling on the neck and restraint killed him" about 20 times. She seemed almost gleeful to be there and say this.....it was WEIRD!

If the jurist are completely unbiased....(please spare me).......it was pretty clear(by the forensic pathologist testimony......her testimony showed she just watched a video and made the rest fit........she openly said it. Bizarre. She said over and over this and that but kept coming back to being able to watch the video made this a slam dunk. Nothing else. Pure conjecture and speculation. Despite no marks on his neck or signs of strangulation....he just stopped breathing.....not knowing exactly why.....

I encourage everyone to watch her testimony.....it is......uh breathtaking......sorry.