The first time I got banned on BC

MAKAVELI

Imagine browsing storm front just to try and dox people. The only time I’ve supported doxing is in cases of murders on the internet. Like that antifa burn loot murder guy that shot the patriot prayer guy in Portland.
The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well they are Nazis. I don't know how that cheapens the term.
E7Kr3bhXsAArYij.jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Imagine browsing storm front just to try and dox people. The only time I’ve supported doxing is in cases of murders on the internet. Like that antifa burn loot murder guy that shot the patriot prayer guy in Portland.
There's got to be more to it than that. Did he browse every online forum stalking this person, knowing he used the same screen name as on BC and just happened to find him on Stormfront? Doubtful....

Babagounj

Strength through joy

To prepare for eventually sending astronauts to Mars, NASA began taking applications Friday for four people to live for a year in Mars Dune Alpha. That's a 1,700-square-foot Martian habitat, created by a 3D-printer, and inside a building at Johnson Space Center in Houston.
The paid volunteers will work a simulated Martian exploration mission complete with spacewalks, limited communications back home, restricted food and resources and equipment failures.