The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Wrong. The president’s tweets were racist. If that word means nothing to you it’s because you simply don’t care, not because you don’t know it’s true.

Definition of RACISM

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Remember when the President said African Americans were inferior beings in that tweet?
When he said that Native Americans lost America because they were less evolved?
That the Jews had it coming, because their minds are malformed compared to ours?

Oh wait. Our President didn't say anything like that.
He's not a racist.

He said if you hate our country, go back to wherever you came from.
**Not race based** my dimwitted liberal friends.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wrong. The president’s tweets were racist. If that word means nothing to you it’s because you simply don’t care, not because you don’t know it’s true.
Right.
You inject "I don't care"..nice.
The word used to have some meaning, the left has used it for anything and everything for so long, I don't look up when you cry it now.
What's that story about the boy who cried wolf ?

gman042

Been around the block a few times

Would it have been such a big deal if these four women were immigrants from England, Norway, Germany or any other predominantly “Caucasian” country?
If they were bitching about this country they, too, would have been told to go home and repair there own house before telling us how to fix ours.
Race baiting is real and alive

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Would it have been such a big deal if these four women would immigrants from England, Norway, Germany or any other predominantly “Caucasian” country?
If they were bitching about this country they, too, would have been told to go home and repair there own house before telling us how to fix ours.
But it wasn’t and never has been.

bbsam

Staff member
Right.
You inject "I don't care"..nice.
The word used to have some meaning, the left has used it for anything and everything for so long, I don't look up when you cry it now.
What's that story about the boy who cried wolf ?
Hey, it doesn’t have to have the meaning the “left” gives it. But it has meaning that you choose to ignore.

BrownArmy

Would it have been such a big deal if these four women were immigrants from England, Norway, Germany or any other predominantly “Caucasian” country?

If that were the case, he wouldn’t have said what he said how he said it.

The mental gymnastics on display explaining how Trump isn’t racist are :censored2:hilarious.

LMAO, keep eating his :censored2: and spitting it back out, incredible.

It’s like millions of Trump robots parroting back his logic, not a great look

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Rep. Ayanna Pressley condemns conditions during visit to Texas border facility: "We're lifting up these stories in the hopes that you will see the light. And if you don't, we will bring the fire." https://abcn.ws/2NulerN

The Tacoma ICE facility was attacked by an anarchist member of Antifa on July 13, quoting the “concentration camp” language of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The man was reportedly throwing Molotov cocktails and trying to set a propane tank connected to the building on fire which could have killed not only the agents inside, but the illegal aliens there as well.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You simply can’t give a straight answer, can you? If that’s because you’re embarrassed by your support of a racist, you could stop supporting him.

What a concept.

MAGA brother!

I don't support him as a person, did not vote for him... but I do support him making heads spin. Pure entertainment. Canada is not that far from Chicago if you want to make a real statement. lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And in your world, if someone turns right in front of you at a 4-way stop, you say that's racist.
'Racist' coming from you has no credibility or meaning.

bbsam

Staff member
And in your world, if someone turns right in front of you at a 4-way stop, you say that's racist.
No. I don’t. But it doesn’t surprise me that you concoct crazy to bolster your argument. Not much else will support it.

bbsam

Staff member
And in all his time on the world stage, nothing from the president seems the slight bit racist to you?

I don’t think it’s my credibility that’s in question here.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And in all his time on the world stage, nothing from the president seems the slight bit racist to you?

I don’t think it’s my credibility that’s in question here.
Not overtly ... you and your ilk see everything from your point of view in which the one overriding tenant is that Trump is bad and deplorable and you project that into other areas like racism.
BTW, Trump is no worse than Cortez's belligerence, 'racism', in your face and loose facts.
No. I don’t. But it doesn’t surprise me that you concoct crazy to bolster your argument. Not much else will support it.
I'm just looking for some way ... any way ... to support your POV.

Last edited:

gman042

Been around the block a few times
The true racists are the ones that cry racism and try to segregate themselves from society. This they do by crying racism at every turn and even going so far as creating the supposed racism from thin air