The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

newfie

But that’s not what you do. You contort logic and twist facts to to say others are racist and thus somehow make it all ok.

who . I fully embrace your labeling of me as being a racist. It means you have lost all hope of a credible argument

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Does that "show gratitude" you speak of include the conversion to Christianity?

Haha
This is fricking hilarious

Not conversion to anything other than....
Gratitude for the opportunity that is presented them by being accepted as a citizen. No extra special rights. No extra special consideration. Just be grateful for hell’s sake

newfie

Because Trump isn’t racist. Right.

in the modern day liberal definition all white males are racist. i checked my genealogy , no slave owning relatives . No reparation handout check for you . you;re going to have to earn your money by working for it.

bbsam

Staff member
in the modern day liberal definition all white males are racist. i checked my genealogy , no slave owning relatives . No reparation handout check for you . you;re going to have to earn your money by working for it.
Apparently in your lexicon, no white males are racist.

bbsam

Staff member
Why would you think I’m looking for reparations? Seems telling that you would think such a thing.

Almost seems like a racist ideas slipping out of a guy claiming he’s not racist.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I like the Cuatro Squat Squad better myself.

..........................Cuatro Squat Squad
the-4-didtzes-of-the-appocolypse-jpg.255833
Lenin Sisters