The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why don't we speak in any Native American tongue or hold many of their values?
Guess history is repeating itself and we are getting what we deserve as a nation.
Hopefully, as a society, we have a little more wherewithal to ensure the American culture is maintained.
I would show you some of my sign language but Cheryl gets mad when I do so I will provide this in lieu of mine.
Native-American-Sign-Language-Audicus_medium.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Someone forgot to tell Custer.
In the end, the army won the Sioux war. Crow chief Plenty Coups recalled with amazement, "how his tribe now finally could sleep without fear for Lakota attacks. "... this was the first time I had ever known such a condition.

The Lakota tribes had orange hair and were aggressive badasses ... much like Trump!

oldngray

nowhere special
In the end, the army won the Sioux war. Crow chief Plenty Coups recalled with amazement, "how his tribe now finally could sleep without fear for Lakota attacks. "... this was the first time I had ever known such a condition.
Pretty much every other tribe hated the Crows. They were not very nice even by native American savages standards.

vantexan

Considering that Hitler murdered between 15 and 30 million people, and all anyone ever talks about is the Jews..... You're kind of proving my point.
Carry on fren.
where do you get that number? If you're talking war casualties sure. If you're talking a systematic genocide it was 6 million Jews and about 2 million others. Primarily Gypsies among the others.