The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Documenting Numbers of Victims of the Holocaust and Nazi Persecution

23m06ds.png
Either the jehovah witnesses got off easy or they decided not to be witnesses until the coast was clear?

Box Ox

Either the jehovah witnesses got off easy or they decided not to be witnesses until the coast was clear?

I guess you could contact the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum for clarification if their numbers look off to you. I'm certainly no expert on the topic.

Sources cited on Wikipedia say up to 1,200 of them died. Maybe we just call it 1,500.

Jehovah's Witnesses - Wikipedia

"In 1933, there were approximately 20,000 Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi Germany,[319] of whom about 10,000 were imprisoned. Of those, 2,000 were sent to Nazi concentration camps, where they were identified by purple triangles; as many as 1,200 died, including 250 who were executed"

Sources cited:
  1. Garbe, Detlef (2008). Between Resistance and Martyrdom: Jehovah's Witnesses in the Third Reich. Madison, Wisconsin: University of Wisconsin Press. p. 484. ISBN 978-0-299-20794-6.
  2. ^ Shulman, William L. A State of Terror: Germany 1933–1939. Bayside, New York: Holocaust Resource Center and Archives.
  3. ^ Holocaust Education Foundation website.
  4. ^ Hesse, Hans (2001). Persecution and Resistance of Jehovah's Witnesses During the Nazi Regime. Edition Temmen. p. 12. ISBN 978-3-86108-750-2.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I guess you could contact the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum for clarification if their numbers look off to you. I'm certainly no expert on the topic.

Sources cited on Wikipedia say up to 1,200 of them died. Maybe we just call it 1,500.

Jehovah's Witnesses - Wikipedia

"In 1933, there were approximately 20,000 Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi Germany,[319] of whom about 10,000 were imprisoned. Of those, 2,000 were sent to Nazi concentration camps, where they were identified by purple triangles; as many as 1,200 died, including 250 who were executed"

Sources cited:
  1. Garbe, Detlef (2008). Between Resistance and Martyrdom: Jehovah's Witnesses in the Third Reich. Madison, Wisconsin: University of Wisconsin Press. p. 484. ISBN 978-0-299-20794-6.
  2. ^ Shulman, William L. A State of Terror: Germany 1933–1939. Bayside, New York: Holocaust Resource Center and Archives.
  3. ^ Holocaust Education Foundation website.
  4. ^ Hesse, Hans (2001). Persecution and Resistance of Jehovah's Witnesses During the Nazi Regime. Edition Temmen. p. 12. ISBN 978-3-86108-750-2.
Who the hell cares about Jehovah's witnesses.

How dare you minimize the terrible plight of the Jews. Shame on you. We need reparations for the Jews they earned it in the ovens.

floridays

Who the hell cares about Jehovah's witnesses.

How dare you minimize the terrible plight of the Jews. Shame on you. We need reparations for the Jews they earned it in the ovens.

Why so much hate for a people of a certain faith?

You have the dark, black heart I mentioned in an earlier response to a post of yours.