The George Santos List of Lies Thread

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
But to literally be elected based on nothing but lies and fabrications?
I don’t know anything about qualifying for Senate and Congressional elections, but you would think a background check of some sort would happen pretty early in the process. But, what do I know?

vantexan

I don’t know anything about qualifying for Senate and Congressional elections, but you would think a background check of some sort would happen pretty early in the process. But, what do I know?
Joe Biden is on video stating numerous lies but that never stopped him. But Santos does take it to another level lol. Appears he's dug in for two years to collect a fat paycheck but will likely have nothing to do but vote.

vantexan

Are you really defending Santos? What’s wrong with you? (Apparently needed to be asked in a more family friendly way.)
How are you interpreting it that way? Santos is an embarrassment who can't be defended. What I want is everyone who has broken the law be held accountable but every time info about a Democrat comes out indicating a crime has been committed I'm seeing a lot of "what about Trump?" "What about Santos?" Anything but admit a Democrat has possibly broken the law or even has flat out broken laws.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
How are you interpreting it that way? Santos is an embarrassment who can't be defended. What I want is everyone who has broken the law be held accountable but every time info about a Democrat comes out indicating a crime has been committed I'm seeing a lot of "what about Trump?" "What about Santos?" Anything but admit a Democrat has possibly broken the law or even has flat out broken laws.
Evidence must be provided, other than a poorly sourced Tweet or NY Post article, or a British tabloid.

What evidence has been put forth to prosecute Hillary Clinton, or Joe Biden?

vantexan

Evidence must be provided, other than a poorly sourced Tweet or NY Post article, or a British tabloid.

What evidence has been put forth to prosecute Hillary Clinton, or Joe Biden?
Jim Comey publicly stated that Hillary broke the law but he let her off the hook. Meanwhile got a lot of comments here about how Hillary had been investigated repeatedly without finding anything. Even if you don't accept that the Hunter Biden laptop is legitimate, which both the Washington Post and New York Times have said it is, it has recently come out that Hunter on a form stated his monthly rent for a room in his father's home in Delaware was just shy of $50k a month. Not a year, a month. Where was Hunter getting his money? Had already admitted he was getting paid a heck of a lot of money for being Joe Biden's son. If you don't believe Joe was selling access to his office then let's look at his handling of classified documents. Trump may or may not get off the hook because he was president. We'll see. But Biden was vice-president. He doesn't have that possible layer of protection under the law. What he did is flat out a felony, as was Hillary's mishandling of classified documents as well as conducting government business on a private server. Hold everyone, Republican or Democrat, of breaking the law accountable. Until we do it's disingenuous to say "what about so and so" no matter who it is.