The George Santos List of Lies Thread

newolddude

George Santos’ official government Twitter account has been suspended.

Fm7ATujX0AEIZ4A

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Jim Comey publicly stated that Hillary broke the law but he let her off the hook.
I can't find that statement anywhere. Would you mind sharing it?

it has recently come out that Hunter on a form stated his monthly rent for a room in his father's home in Delaware was just shy of $50k a month.
I saw that 'form', and that is not what it says.

If you don't believe Joe was selling access to his office then let's look at his handling of classified documents.

Kushner and the Saudis seems relevant.

vantexan

I can't find that statement anywhere. Would you mind sharing it?

I saw that 'form', and that is not what it says.

Kushner and the Saudis seems relevant.
I saw it too. He listed his father's home as his residence and he wrote in almost $50k a month as his rent.

If Kushner did something illegal then nail him. Why do you insist on justifying bad behavior with more bad behavior?

I'll see if I can find a video on Comey.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish

vantexan

That’s not factual. Language was used that made it clear there was no criminality involved.
Under subpoena she didn't turn in 33,000 of her emails saying they were personal. She destroyed the server and all devices connected to it. She was asked by reporters about this on the campaign trail and made light of it but stopped taking questions afterwards. He alludes numerous times to statutes being violated. If you or I did what she did we'd be in prison and numerous people have been imprisoned for doing less. It's a felony under U.S. law to conduct government business on a private, unsecured server. He let her off by saying he didn't believe it was her intent to break the law. She did turn over 30,000 emails and top secret documents were found among them. Apparently her staff overlooked them. That's a felony having them in her home. Wait, it's a felony if a Republican did it apparently but not a Democrat. Do you think it's ok for Joe Biden to have a bunch of classified documents? If you don't then why was Hillary exempt? If you do then why are major liberal outlets attacking him?