The George Santos List of Lies Thread

bbsam

Staff member
How are you interpreting it that way? Santos is an embarrassment who can't be defended. What I want is everyone who has broken the law be held accountable but every time info about a Democrat comes out indicating a crime has been committed I'm seeing a lot of "what about Trump?" "What about Santos?" Anything but admit a Democrat has possibly broken the law or even has flat out broken laws.
Actually my memory has democrats sending the likes of Al Franken and others packing for what have been arguably far less offenses.

vantexan

Actually my memory has democrats sending the likes of Al Franken and others packing for what have been arguably far less offenses.
Al Franken didn't commit a felony but in light of the #MeToo movement he had to go. But he wasn't booted by the Democratic leadership.

Up In Smoke

How are you interpreting it that way? Santos is an embarrassment who can't be defended. What I want is everyone who has broken the law be held accountable but every time info about a Democrat comes out indicating a crime has been committed I'm seeing a lot of "what about Trump?" "What about Santos?" Anything but admit a Democrat has possibly broken the law or even has flat out broken laws.
The vast majority of Trump's crimes were committed when he was a registered Democrat.

bbsam

Staff member
He was an elected senator. He would have to be impeached. He saw that the only halfway honorable way out was to resign.

O
He didn’t resign immediately. Pretty sure leadership went to him and explained how he would be shunned for the rest of the term, primaried and generally made a pariah of the party. Kind of how republicans in explained to Nixon it was time to go.

vantexan

He didn’t resign immediately. Pretty sure leadership went to him and explained how he would be shunned for the rest of the term, primaried and generally made a pariah of the party. Kind of how republicans in explained to Nixon it was time to go.
Probably so.

vantexan

Are we even sure that George Santos is his real name?

This is hilarious
What's hilarious is Democrats defending Biden while right now their party is throwing him under the bus. Santos will soon be a forgotten footnote in American political history. But no one is going to forget a president being forced out of office after he was no longer useful to the party.

govols019

You smell that?
Nixon won the popular vote by more than 17 million votes. The biggest difference ever. He was an excellent president.
Which is what made Watergate and the ensuing coverup so idiotic.

Watergate did give us G. Gordon Liddy though, so there's always a bright side.

vantexan

Which is what made Watergate and the ensuing coverup so idiotic.

Watergate did give us G. Gordon Liddy though, so there's always a bright side.
Heard some interesting stuff today. Nixon was basically forced out. He of course recorded everything. There's a tape of him telling the CIA director or assistant director he knew that the CIA was involved in killing Kennedy. Not long after was the Watergate break in. 4 of the 5 who were involved were CIA employees. And Bob Woodward wasn't a journalist. Had no real experience but he was assigned to handle this huge story. He was a former Naval intelligence officer. Tucker Carlson laid all this out last night. Why? Because the same thing is now being done to Biden. CNN just came out with a very negative story about the Biden family corruption. A leak went to CBS News. Instead of burning the evidence Biden's aides keep reporting more documents found. Joe made the mistake of saying he's going to run again. Now they're taking him out. Republicans might not even have to hold hearings but if they do there will be a move to impeach. And Dems will go along with it because Joe mishandled national secrets. If you don't play ball with Washington bureaucrats they find a way to get rid of you.

Last edited:

vantexan

Heard some interesting stuff today. Nixon was basically forced out. He of course recorded everything. There's a tape of him telling the CIA director or assistant director he knew that the CIA was involved in killing Kennedy. Not long after was the Watergate break in. 4 of the 5 who were involved were CIA employees. And Bob Woodward wasn't a journalist. Had no experience but he was assigned to handle this huge story. He was a former Naval intelligence officer. Tucker Carlson laid all this out last night. Why? Because the same thing is now being done to Biden. CNN just came out with a very negative story about the Biden family corruption. A leak went to CBS News. Instead of burning the evidence Biden's aides keep reporting more documents found. Joe made the mistake of saying he's going to run again. Now they're taking him out. Republicans might not even have to hold hearings but if they do there will be a move to impeach. And Dems will go along with it because Joe mishandled national secrets. If you don't play ball with Washington bureaucrats they find a way to get rid of you.
And for the record I have no way of knowing if all that is true or not.

govols019

You smell that?
And for the record I have no way of knowing if all that is true or not.
To believe that you would have to believe the people running the Democratic party are competent and capable of putting a plan into action and keeping it secret....I don't believe any of those things are true.

Did Biden actually say he was going to run again? Does he understand how calendars work? He just about out of them.

vantexan

To believe that you would have to believe the people running the Democratic party are competent and capable of putting a plan into action and keeping it secret....I don't believe any of those things are true.

Did Biden actually say he was going to run again? Does he understand how calendars work? He just about out of them.
He actually said it several times. There's no way an almost 82 yr old Joe will win in '24. The Dems are running everything behind the scenes now so not a stretch to believe they've concocted a scheme to get rid of Biden.

newolddude

Fm5kLWzaYAAYIbB