The Greatest Conspiracy of all time. House Dems in Cahoots with Trump to get him re-elected

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Uh, no. All of the people I mentioned will not testify at the direction of the White House.
You said Trump won't let them.
They're choosing to ignore the request to participate in the impeachment farce.

But in your victim snowflake alternate reality you think Trump has them locked up somewhere.

Pathetic. Be dumb and be proud.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If nobody saw Scott Petersen murder, chop up, and sink Lacy’s body at sea, does that make him innocent?

Which witnesses sa OJ nearly cut his wife’s head off? He has to be innocent too.
So where's the body in the supposed Trump crime? He didn't extort Ukraine in the phone call. He released the military aid that Obama refused to give them, and there was no investigation into the Biden family's corruption.

You've got nothing.

bbsam

Staff member
So where's the body in the supposed Trump crime? He didn't extort Ukraine in the phone call. He released the military aid that Obama refused to give them, and there was no investigation into the Biden family's corruption.

You've got nothing.
Where’s Lacy’s body?

bbsam

Staff member
I don't know who that is you weirdo lol.

Trump didn't extort Ukraine in the phone call. He released the military aid that Obama refused to give them, and there was no investigation into the Biden family's corruption.

You've got nothing.
If that’s the president’s best defense, you and he are friend’d.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If that’s the president’s best defense, you and he are friend’d.
Defense against what?
You don't even know what you're claiming he did at this point. You cuckolds just changed your narrative to bribery in the last few days because your original plan didn't pan out.

You've got nothing, including a viable contender against Trump next year. Sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Normal Americans that live in cities, have jobs, supporting the unwashed masses in the sticks. People that aren’t on disability popping oxys watching Fox News all day. You know, real America.
Ah yes, Dimwits deploying the strategy of attack the deplorables again. Worked out so well the first time lol.

Good, good.

newfie

Well then how can he get his version out there if he won’t let his people testify?

i know you want to alibi this lynching but i actually think you let both sides have what they need and then let them go at it.
who knows if we do we might end up with Trump and biden in jail . in that case everyone goes home a winner

newfie

Actually, you're lying. None of the first-hand folks are cooperating...at the direction of Trump, America's Most Wanted Criminal.

Well :censored2: your guys have Trump handcuffed , ankle chained and sitting on a horse with a noose around his neck. At least allow him to go quietly when you lynch him.

newfie

If he has nothing to hide, let them testify. But he won't, because he can't.

Obvious. Except to you.

I think its one of those new laws that says the accused does not have to prove his innocence. it sucks i know but one of your liberal buddies probably created the law.

newfie

Trump would want a grand theatrical exit. How about some TNT?
blasey ford.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You said Trump won't let them.
They're choosing to ignore the request to participate in the impeachment farce.

But in your victim snowflake alternate reality you think Trump has them locked up somewhere.

Pathetic. Be dumb and be proud.

Trump has directed them not to testify. Just as he has directed everyone else not to testify. It's pretty obvious, except to you.

The strategy is to stonewall Congress and not cooperate, lest Trump be shown obviously guilty.

When you were dropped on your head as a child, was it from a skyscraper?

Non sequitur

If nobody saw Scott Petersen murder, chop up, and sink Lacy’s body at sea, does that make him innocent?

Which witnesses sa OJ nearly cut his wife’s head off? He has to be innocent too.
What if the money was authorized by Congress to go to the Chicago DA but a phone call was made that they look into the Justin Smollett case before releasing the funds.
Hope there's oil in the Ukraine!