The Greatest Conspiracy of all time. House Dems in Cahoots with Trump to get him re-elected

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by newfie, Nov 16, 2019.

1. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut Proud Deplorable

You said Trump won't let them.
    They're choosing to ignore the request to participate in the impeachment farce.

But in your victim snowflake alternate reality you think Trump has them locked up somewhere.

Pathetic. Be dumb and be proud.

2. DriveInDriveOut

So where's the body in the supposed Trump crime? He didn't extort Ukraine in the phone call. He released the military aid that Obama refused to give them, and there was no investigation into the Biden family's corruption.

You've got nothing.

3. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Where’s Lacy’s body?

4. DriveInDriveOut

Donald J. Trump is still your president fren. Your tears are MAGA fuel. Carry on.

5. DriveInDriveOut

I don't know who that is you weirdo lol.

Trump didn't extort Ukraine in the phone call. He released the military aid that Obama refused to give them, and there was no investigation into the Biden family's corruption.

You've got nothing.

6. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

If that’s the president’s best defense, you and he are F’d.

7. DriveInDriveOut

Defense against what?
    You don't even know what you're claiming he did at this point. You cuckolds just changed your narrative to bribery in the last few days because your original plan didn't pan out.

You've got nothing, including a viable contender against Trump next year. Sad.

8. It will be fine

It will be fine Well-Known Member

Normal Americans that live in cities, have jobs, supporting the unwashed masses in the sticks. People that aren’t on disability popping oxys watching Fox News all day. You know, real America.

9. DriveInDriveOut

Ah yes, Dimwits deploying the strategy of attack the deplorables again. Worked out so well the first time lol.

Good, good.

10. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

i agree Trump is innocent

11. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

i know you want to alibi this lynching but i actually think you let both sides have what they need and then let them go at it.
    who knows if we do we might end up with Trump and biden in jail . in that case everyone goes home a winner

12. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

talking to yourself again?

13. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

Well :censored2: your guys have Trump handcuffed , ankle chained and sitting on a horse with a noose around his neck. At least allow him to go quietly when you lynch him.

14. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

I think its one of those new laws that says the accused does not have to prove his innocence. it sucks i know but one of your liberal buddies probably created the law.

15. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Trump would want a grand theatrical exit. How about some TNT?

16. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

blasey ford.jpg

17. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Also good at covering up his bald spot. Combover just like his idol.

18. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Trump has directed them not to testify. Just as he has directed everyone else not to testify. It's pretty obvious, except to you.

The strategy is to stonewall Congress and not cooperate, lest Trump be shown obviously guilty.

When you were dropped on your head as a child, was it from a skyscraper?

19. Crash-n-Burn

Crash-n-Burn Over/under

What if the money was authorized by Congress to go to the Chicago DA but a phone call was made that they look into the Justin Smollett case before releasing the funds.
    Hope there's oil in the Ukraine!

20. Fred's Myth

Fred's Myth Nonhyphenated American

Why do you hate rural America?

Grow your own food.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List