The Greatest Conspiracy of all time. House Dems in Cahoots with Trump to get him re-elected

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What if the money was authorized by Congress to go to the Chicago DA but a phone call was made that they look into the Justin Smollett case before releasing the funds.
Hope there's oil in the Ukraine!

There is oil in Ukraine!! It's a miracle!! Think Parnas, Fruman, and Giuliani wanted in on that oil? You bet. And Trump wanted to help his friends.

It will be fine

Why do you hate rural America?

Grow your own food.
It’s their distain for the real Americans that bothers me. They sit around on welfare all day refusing to move to where they could get a job. They demonize education. They exert undue influence over our democracy ruling from the minority. They are dying off but not fast enough for my liking.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It’s their distain for the real Americans that bothers me. They sit around on welfare all day refusing to move to where they could get a job. They demonize education. They exert undue influence over our democracy ruling from the minority. They are dying off but not fast enough for my liking.
What, exactly, is your definition of a “real” American? Are you referring to the illegal immigrants you so nobly champion? Or the criminal drug abusers you identify with and defend?

bbsam

Staff member
What if the money was authorized by Congress to go to the Chicago DA but a phone call was made that they look into the Justin Smollett case before releasing the funds.
Hope there's oil in the Ukraine!
Was Smollett running for president against Trump?

Box Ox

According to which states get the most federal funding, yes.

Thing is, a lot of those red/southern states that get the most federal funding do have large African American populations. Most of which are located in the cities. And there are lots of southern cities.

It's not really intellectually honest to point at red/southern states and assume it's all white folks in the woods doing the taking.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're a real American. Stand tall and be proud!! And, yes, you're absolutely deplorable.
I'll pray for you fren.

1570114348946m.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If nobody saw Scott Petersen murder, chop up, and sink Lacy’s body at sea, does that make him innocent?

Which witnesses sa OJ nearly cut his wife’s head off? He has to be innocent too.
I was in LA that night and nobody ask me what I saw.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Define “distain” for me, please.