The Greatest Conspiracy of all time. House Dems in Cahoots with Trump to get him re-elected

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s their distain for the real Americans that bothers me. They sit around on welfare all day refusing to move to where they could get a job. They demonize education. They exert undue influence over our democracy ruling from the minority. They are dying off but not fast enough for my liking.
You must be talking about inner city blacks.

Bingo

Trump is a bumbling Genius- he is going to let this drag on till a month before the election. Just like the Russian collusion ,nothing will come from it. He will turn a few more swing states and win in a Electoral Landslide. He will lose the popular vote again. In baseball it does not matter how many hits a team gets but the runs that wins the game. In the Presidential Election there are states that are always given for each party. Trump knows how to turn the swings states.On 2016 election morning Trump was holding a rally in Michigan 1:00 am. Look for him to turn Nevada, Minnesota and New Hampshire on top of keeping the ones he won last time out.Then for the next 4 years the Dems will complain they need to change Electoral System. Hope that never happens, it would be sad day if California and New York determines who our President is

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It’s their distain for the real Americans that bothers me. They sit around on welfare all day refusing to move to where they could get a job. They demonize education. They exert undue influence over our democracy ruling from the minority. They are dying off but not fast enough for my liking.
Your bigotry constantly shows in your posts.
You should be ashamed to exhibit this weak-minded trait when you are obviously a great thinker.
LOL

floridays

Your bigotry constantly shows in your posts.
You should be ashamed to exhibit this weak-minded trait when you are obviously a great thinker.
LOL
Great tinker possibly.
I seriously doubt whatever it defines as has had an independent thought. Just my independent thought.

I will say it is shameful that I was relegated to use the word it as a noun simply because from day to day these clowns can't decide how to identify or exactly what they choose to be addressed as. I've seen no great thought from He, She or HE SHEIT.
As always I stand to be corrected.

Pokin

bbsam

Staff member
Like Obama and his administration did not?
Your hypocrisy is blatant!
That’s about the weakest argument possible.

It does nothing to suggest Trump is innocent, nor does it suggest that what he did was ok.

You’re reduced to, “The other guy was speeding too!”

Good luck with that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That’s about the weakest argument possible.

It does nothing to suggest Trump is innocent, nor does it suggest that what he did was ok.

You’re reduced to, “The other guy was speeding too!”

Good luck with that.
I never said Trump was innocent but obviously all the things you LibTurds are going apes:censored2:t about is rather trivial and really not even deserving of censure.
All the DemWits are doing is setting the stage for the next DemWit President to be legally harassed.
The Guns for Mexicans and selling out Ukraine to the Russians were much worse than the ... whatever the charges are today.
Have the DemWits even settled on what they are going to charge Trump?
I know they have been searching for 3 years.

10 reasons why this impeachment ‘inquiry’ is really a coup
By: Victor Davis Hanson who is the author of “The Case for Trump.”
1) Impeachment 24/7.
2) False whistleblowers.
3) First-term impeachment.
4) No special-counsel finding.
5) No bipartisanship.
6) No high crimes or misdemeanors.
7) Thought crimes?
8) Double standards.
9) The Schiff factor.
10) Precedent.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
I never said Trump was innocent but obviously all the things you LibTurds are going apes:censored2:t about is rather trivial and really not even deserving of censure.
All the DemWits are doing is setting the stage for the next DemWit President to be legally harassed.
The Guns for Mexicans and selling out Ukraine to the Russians were much worse than the ... whatever the charges are today.
Have the DemWits even settled on what they are going to charge Trump?
I know they have been searching for 3 years.

10 reasons why this impeachment ‘inquiry’ is really a coup
By: Victor Davis Hanson who is the author of “The Case for Trump.”
1) Impeachment 24/7.
2) False whistleblowers.
3) First-term impeachment.
4) No special-counsel finding.
5) No bipartisanship.
6) No high crimes or misdemeanors.
7) Thought crimes?
8) Double standards.
9) The Schiff factor.
10) Precedent.

You almost sound like you’re against it. And yet you and the others were begging the democrats to impeach him. What’s up with that?

This isn’t a coup. That’s just y’all being hysterical. This is political theater in a runup to an election.

Don’t worry. You’re certain it’ll hurt the democrats. You should be on board with it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You almost sound like you’re against it. And yet you and the others were begging the democrats to impeach him. What’s up with that?

This isn’t a coup. That’s just y’all being hysterical.
This is political theater in a runup to an election.

Don’t worry. You’re certain it’ll hurt the democrats. You should be on board with it.
No doubt about that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

This isn’t a coup. That’s just y’all being hysterical. This is political theater in a runup to an election.

Wait until Trump testifies!! (Never).