The Impeachment of Merrick Garland

Will Attorney General Garland be impeached?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Whistleblower provided evidence, including 6 witnesses, showing Garland did not allow full investigations free from interference into the Biden crime family.

That directly contradicts sworn testimony Garland gave to Congress. Seems like a clear cut case of perjury.

Box Ox

Think it's important for people to distinguish between whether they think Garland should be impeached and whether he will be impeached as the poll is asking. Otherwise the poll results are just gonna be down party lines. The Republican House majority is going to want to make a move on this.

Think it's important for people to distinguish between whether they think Garland should be impeached and whether he will be impeached as the poll is asking. Otherwise the poll results are just gonna be down party lines. The Republican House majority is going to want to make a move on this.
Agreed. I definitely think he should be, but I voted that I don't think he will.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He's been better than I thought he would be.
Making it easier for conservatives to remove him is probably a big part of that.

I think he might be on board with impeaching Garland. He definitely deserves it.