The Incredible Shrinking Man

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It's no biggie that Upstate is a blurter. I've done my fair share of blurting on here and in real life. I was just splaining to Upstate, 555 and all readers what I was talking about. No offense taken, sistah, and you are so right about this being sober's thread.

Here's hoping that you'll be the "biggest loser"!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Down to 272 today. Im just grinding away at it, a pound or two a week. It was tough at first, passing by all the candy dishes and cookie jars and vending machines on my route, but now that I'm used to it I find that I dont miss that stuff very much.

I have actually had a couple of people comment that I look thinner. I didnt go in to this with any concern for my appearance, it was strictly for my health, but its cool to think that I have lost enough that people can see a difference. And I am down to the final hole on my belt, I'm going to need to order a new one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh sober, I know where your lost weight has gone.....

Remember, for every action there's an equal & opposite reaction. If you're losing pounds, they have to go somewhere in the universe. Thanks a whole hell of a lot !!!!:biting:

soberups

Todays weigh-in...268 lbs.

My shorts are starting to sag on me and I'm on the last hole on my belt. And my feet dont hurt as much by the end of the day.

soberups

The belt doesnt lie.....
The belt.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
60 lbs! That's awesome sober. That's like getting rid of a little person who has been riding on your back :happy-very:

Last edited: