the knights of the brown table

I think Lifer is a grand choice for the Brown Table, I also think P-Man would be well deserving. DannyBoy has alot of solid experience to draw from. Scratch, Over9Five, DS have all added the will to help others in time of need.
So many others have added guidance along the way, it's hard to single them out.

bbsam

Staff member
Recognition for sagely advice is an honor,
deserving to few that deserve it
I've been taken lightly, in my endeavor to
find the ones that are truly worth it
This this could be a way for
us in the cafe , to
showcase the best of our camelot,
When some take me light
and they have that right
it bugs me and makes me say damn a lot
Trouble not thy spirit at the jest of naves;
what more hath they with which to fill empty minds?
One might I add to thy list, should ye care to hear the
feeble musings of one most unworthy.

Great is he who hath first here spoken in truthful humility.
For none is more deserving than he.
In humour, and in grace, intellect and candor is there any
other from Upstate or down, from the York that New or the
world that is Olde whom God hath more richly blessed with knightly
honor? Nay. Truly 'til only the Virgin's Son that hath walked
God's earth with more noble steps and purer heart.

Nay, Ds trouble not
Say not Damn alot.
If need, hold high thy head and
say SPAMALOT.

p.s. thanks for this thread. that's kinda fun.

klein

Für Meno :)
What about selecting them from the different forums we have (and different jobs) ?
i.E :

One for UPS freight, 1 for UPS discussions, 1 for UPS newbies, 1 for life afterbrown, 1 for current events, 1 for UPS technoligy, and 1 for UPS labor issues ?

Vote one for thier expertise... instead of having 7 pc drivers on the board for example.

fethrs

What about selecting them from the different forums we have (and different jobs) ?
i.E :

One for UPS freight, 1 for UPS discussions, 1 for UPS newbies, 1 for life afterbrown, 1 for current events, 1 for UPS technoligy, and 1 for UPS labor issues ?

Vote one for thier expertise... instead of having 7 pc drivers on the board for example.
No, just leave it the way ds started it, don't mix it all up... 7 knights of the brown table, that's that! And how do you know it will be all pc drivers, there are lots of others here that aren't drivers you know.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
No, just leave it the way ds started it, don't mix it all up... 7 knights of the brown table, that's that! And how do you know it will be all pc drivers, there are lots of others here that aren't drivers you know.

I agree with Fethrs.
Let's get back to what DS intended with the Knights of the Brown Table.

And again, Fethrs would have my support to sit at said table.

Well we're going to need a fair maiden so A.J.,Dilli,and Fethrs will just have to wrestle it out. To make sure the competition is fair and the body oils are equally applied I volunteer my humble services.

DS

Fenderbender
Methinks young Klein,that by design,my quest is fair and true,
Each maiden, knave, and pure of heart,and mortals such as you,
will run the gauntlet as such will we, to find the ones the bravest,
we all will decide but by choice, by my troth,if I lie, may my soul not ever be savest.
We shant draw lots or pull the sticks perchance to choose the sevenly,
from thine hearts we hath an open path to find the ones most heavenly.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Well we're going to need a fair maiden so A.J.,Dilli,and Fethrs will just have to wrestle it out. To make sure the competition is fair and the body oils are equally applied I volunteer my humble services.

I decline the challenge.
Thoust rather step aside than risk causing harm to my sisters in the BC.

My strength and wisdom come from interaction not from isolation. I would rather die than cast them aside.

I would appreciate a full body rubdown with body oils in a room enhanced with candlelight:happy2:.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I decline the challenge.
Thoust rather step aside than risk causing harm to my sisters in the BC.

My strength and wisdom come from interaction not from isolation. I would rather die than cast them aside.

I would appreciate a full body rubdown with body oils in a room enhanced with candlelight:happy2:.
I agree with AJ. All of it. Got room for one more Cache?:happy-very:

P

pickup

I got seven right here for the table with a mascot to boot, that would be robin, he doesn't even get mentioned but wonderdog does

SuperFriends (1973) - OPENING