The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Nothing about what is going on in Wisconsin on Yahoo..Headline story about a young black female professor who was asked for an ID...and Jerry Falwell's wife...

Have not checked CNN yet....

Poop Head

Judge me.
Nothing about what is going on in Wisconsin on Yahoo..Headline story about a young black female professor who was asked for an ID...and Jerry Falwell's wife...

Cuz the guy hasnt died yet. Rest assured the blm leadership is working on making sure that guy dies in the hospital

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Maybe because a guy walking away from cops and reaching into a vehicle is really hard to defend. Even for the left

JJinVA

You would think....
Yet the Democrat governor and the Democrat Presidential candidate got onto Twitter and criticized the police and rambled about systemic racism.

Its so obvious they're pushing for a race war. They have been for decades. They're just exploiting the narcissistic nature of this generation that perpetually self-victimizes and then demands recompense.

Im still trying to figure out what the corporations have to gain by getting behind this terrorist movement. All I know is Ill be laughing as it blows up in their faces, figuratively and possibly even literally at the rate these ppl keep setting their buildings on fire

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now that's some funny ass :censored2:. :happy2:
Found your next vacation destination homie....
1598081634712.png

Box Ox

Im still trying to figure out what the corporations have to gain by getting behind this terrorist movement. All I know is Ill be laughing as it blows up in their faces, figuratively and possibly even literally at the rate these ppl keep setting their buildings on fire

Yep. This car dealership in Kenosha thought hanging a Black Lives Matter sign would save it. Nope. All the virtue signaling and bowing down before the Movement in the world won't be enough for companies to escape the wrath of young idiots who measure their contribution to the BLM cause by how much damage or injury they inflict upon anything and anyone in their path.

Now that's some funny ass :censored2:. :happy2:

Preach, brotha! Advancing the black cause one dead or badly injured pig at a time. You idiots are really going places now.

MAKAVELI

Yep. This car dealership in Kenosha thought hanging a Black Lives Matter sign would save it. Nope. All the virtue signaling and bowing down before the Movement in the world won't be enough for companies to escape the wrath of young idiots who measure their contribution to the BLM cause by how much damage or injury they inflict upon anything and anyone in their path.

Preach, brotha! Advancing the black cause one dead or badly injured pig at a time. You idiots are really going places now.

You feel it cuz? Lol