The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

El Correcto

god is dead
Sounds like you live in fear of the rug being pulled out from under your own perceived victimhood.
It’s absolutely ridiculous.
The vast majority of white Americans want to see black people be successful and want to eliminate any barriers to them doing so, to the point of the detriment of non-blacks. Like the Asians at Harvard.
It’s a pretty bipartisan thing in this country, no republican would ever hold office hating black people.

They are just going to far with this cancel culture, hate America, Marxist nonsense. They are spitting in the face of white Americans daily. I find black people to be more bigoted these days because they get a free pass for doing so. I can’t even recall a black person being called out for being racist and something being done about. Even Louis Farrakhan has mainstream democrat senators kissing his ass.

newfie

The vast majority of white Americans want to see black people be successful and want to eliminate any barriers to them doing so, to the point of the detriment of non-blacks. Like the Asians at Harvard.
It’s a pretty bipartisan thing in this country, no republican would ever hold office hating black people.

They are just going to far with this cancel culture, hate America, Marxist nonsense. They are spitting in the face of white Americans daily. I find black people to be more bigoted these days because they get a free pass for doing so. I can’t even recall a black person being called out for being racist and something being done about. Even Louis Farrakhan has mainstream democrat senators kissing his ass.

I saw the riots of the sixties. I see modern america where a black person with talent is pushed ahead of a white in the corporate world. I dont know how it happens but at some point black america has to stop the whining and stand up on their own two feet. Every race joke is not a joke meant to keep a black man down anymore then a joke about germans is a plot to keep me down. If you are white and refuse to obey a police officers instructions and you then go around and reach into your car guess what you're getting shot too.

MAKAVELI

You make it sound like white Murica is oppressed. LMFAO!

El Correcto

god is dead
Actually I brought up Asians specifically.

The message is blacks are not oppressed, they are not overly represented in police shooting, they are over represented in opportunity given while comparing test scores for Ivy League schools, they are kind of beloved to be honest. It makes white people feel good to see blacks succeed in this country. There’s a lot of white men in the ground who died fighting for it as well.

El Correcto

god is dead
Another thing to.

Betsy Ross was a quaker you jackasses. She was a true American, but your Marxist agenda needs to destroy our heritage and cultureso badly you dumbasses will tear down anything.

But you know all white Americans and anything to do with american history during slavery is evil. Including the first group of Americans to denounce slavery andwho were prohibited from owning slaves.

Black people are being lied to by marxists and the propaganda is unreal.

El Correcto

god is dead
We are all equally worthless. Seems corny as :censored2: when i see white people go outta their way to be extra nice to black people. I will say, most blacks are much more polite than most whites. Just my experience.
Maybe we are all trying to be extra nice to each other. The blacks are probably thinking I hope this cracker doesn’t think I’m one of those @MAKAVELI jackasses or a thug.

Just like I think, I hope this black dude doesn’t think we are all white supremacists out to get them.

vantexan

If blacks kill each other in high numbers is it white America's fault? Is there anything negative in black America that isn't white America's fault? If everything is white America's fault then black America is infallible. If you do everything right, are perfect, then why are you not having better lives in spite of the white man?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If blacks kill each other in high numbers is it white America's fault? Is there anything negative in black America that isn't white America's fault? If everything is white America's fault then black America is infallible. If you do everything right, are perfect, then why are you not having better lives in spite of the white man?

1598338884739.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Sad? Came from the hood, became successful and rich, showing the younger generation a better way than gang banging.

How about this black man?

"Our family went from cotton to Congress in one lifetime. And that's why I believe the next American century can be better than the last."
Senator Tim Scott

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sad? Came from the hood, became successful and rich, showing the younger generation a better way than gang banging.

I looked up more info on Snoop Dogg. Apparently, he gives a lot of money to many charities. Much respect for him on that, but I still don’t agree with him pushing the Crippin life.

MAKAVELI

I looked up more info on Snoop Dogg. Apparently, he gives a lot of money to many charities. Much respect for him on that, but I still don’t agree with him pushing the Crippin life.
He doesn't push gang banging. But he doesn't try to hide his past either. Most people respect that and kids who come from an at risk background will listen to someone like him more than someone who doesn't understand what they are going through.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He doesn't push gang banging. But he doesn't try to hide his past either. Most people respect that and kids who come from an at risk background will listen to someone like him more than someone who doesn't understand what they are going through.
I get the connection kids feel with him. Correct me if I’m wrong though, but isn’t that video making being a Crip something that looks cool? That’s what I get from it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He shouldn’t hide his past. No one can change where they’ve come from, only where they’re going.

vantexan

You mean white Officer Dave can't give them a pep talk about staying in school? No way!