The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

El Correcto

god is dead
And pathetic.
No one cares that he supports Louis Farrakhan either. I don’t know what is up with blacks and hating Jews. It’s so bizarre.

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if 4chan was full of black people.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sad? Came from the hood, became successful and rich, showing the younger generation a better way than gang banging.
Yes because the majority of young men will get successful by smoking weed all day and rapping about being a gang banger. It’s sad you think that is a better way and explains why you sit around smoking blunts.

Box Ox

We still here bruh. You are the ones becoming the minority. Good luck with that. LMFAO!

I've got no problem with that. You and your friends will still be stuck in the hood rapping about how gangster you are after everyone else has moved on and made better lives for themselves.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sad? Came from the hood, became successful and rich, showing the younger generation a better way than gang banging.
I must be tired because I sure missed him showing the younger generation a better way than gang banging as he’s singing about Crippin, while getting high. The man is almost 50 years old acting like he’s 25. He seriously needs to grow up.

JJinVA

Yeah, smoke blunts and follow the lead of criminals who constantly end up killing each other. Good strategy! Seems to be working out well for the black community *cough cough 13/50 cough *

MAKAVELI

I must be tired because I sure missed him showing the younger generation a better way than gang banging as he’s singing about Crippin, while getting high. The man is almost 50 years old acting like he’s 25. He seriously needs to grow up.
Seriously? Look at your POTUs and you say Snoop needs to grow up? Lol
What do you do or drink to wind down these days? Lol

El Correcto

god is dead
Absolutely not. I’ve never said a hateful thing about Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, etc. if anything I’m more friendly to black people, making sure to tell them to have a good day and what not.
Republicans want to see black people succeed, :censored2: boys like you want to keep the blacks on the democrat plantation, you use them for your own entertainment and political gain.

El Correcto

god is dead
"Friendly to black people" = you a :censored2: boy. :wink-very:
It’s common courtesy, most the black people I deal with in the day to day live in nice suburban areas. They have made it and I’m betting they didn’t do it by sitting around smoking weed, accusing black men of being uncle toms and rapping about being a gang banger.