The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

It will be fine

JJinVA

This is what the result of defunding the police is. Better outcomes and a police force that can focus on violent crimes.

Im not infavor of a police state whatsoever. Im very big on the people being able to defend themselves though. Non-violent felons should have their right to bear arms restored after their sentences and probation periods are up. Always seemed like a cheap way to disarm people to me. I dont know about you but Id be a whole lot less likely to try and rob a convenience store if every person in there including the cashiers had guns in a holster. *shrug* Would be almost as dumb as trying to rob the police themselves for the same reason.

I do have to admit though that its really nice going to get gas in the morning now that theres a cop sitting in the parking lot all day long driving off panhandlers. I used to get bothered by at least 4 people every morning even at 3am going it to preload. Some on drugs and unpredictable, some just being lazy bums. Either way, Im there for gas and coffee, not to play therapist to the woes of people who made poor decisions and now arent sure what to do about it. Aint my problem dawg.

Ive tried thinking about which crimes police should and shouldnt focus on, and honestly, the only thing Id like to see more of is police going after more corporate corruption and political corruption. I dont care if they are republican or democrats, just get them out of there if they arent doing things for the people

It will be fine

Im not infavor of a police state whatsoever. Im very big on the people being able to defend themselves though. Non-violent felons should have their right to bear arms restored after their sentences and probation periods are up. Always seemed like a cheap way to disarm people to me. I dont know about you but Id be a whole lot less likely to try and rob a convenience store if every person in there including the cashiers had guns in a holster. *shrug* Would be almost as dumb as trying to rob the police themselves for the same reason.

I do have to admit though that its really nice going to get gas in the morning now that theres a cop sitting in the parking lot all day long driving off panhandlers. I used to get bothered by at least 4 people every morning even at 3am going it to preload. Some on drugs and unpredictable, some just being lazy bums. Either way, Im there for gas and coffee, not to play therapist to the woes of people who made poor decisions and now arent sure what to do about it. Aint my problem dawg.

Ive tried thinking about which crimes police should and shouldnt focus on, and honestly, the only thing Id like to see more of is police going after more corporate corruption and political corruption. I dont care if they are republican or democrats, just get them out of there if they arent doing things for the people
What the heck does any of that have to do with what they’re are trying in Denver? This is a response team that deals with 911 calls that don’t require a dude with a gun to respond. It’s working well. It’s where our funding should go. You’d have fewer people suffering mental breaks getting shot by cops.

JJinVA

What the heck does any of that have to do with what they’re are trying in Denver? This is a response team that deals with 911 calls that don’t require a dude with a gun to respond. It’s working well. It’s where our funding should go. You’d have fewer people suffering mental breaks getting shot by cops.

You said that you want a police force that focuses on violent crimes specifically. I on the other hand think every crime is a crime that should be focused on. If someone steals your bike, is it REALLY equivalent to murder? No, but its a crime, and the suspect needs to be apprehended. The reason the police show up with guns is because, as we've all seen a million times on youtube, certain members of society feel like they should be able to commit crimes, and then not have to suffer a consequence, ignoring lawful orders. Guns are a safety net for police, and until I see a video of a cop walking up to a car to give someone a ticket and instead just shooting them in the face, I wont change my opinion about it. Being a cop is a dangerous job, unironically because they deal with people who do NOT obey the law, every minute of every day. And whether someone is mentally ill or not doesnt make them any less dangerous than someone who isnt mentally ill. Infact it might make them more dangerous. I knew someone who was in and out of the mental institution when I was younger and he told me that "I can stab someone in the neck with a pencil and get away with it because its not a premeditated weapon."...

It will be fine

You said that you want a police force that focuses on violent crimes specifically. I on the other hand think every crime is a crime that should be focused on. If someone steals your bike, is it REALLY equivalent to murder? No, but its a crime, and the suspect needs to be apprehended. The reason the police show up with guns is because, as we've all seen a million times on youtube, certain members of society feel like they should be able to commit crimes, and then not have to suffer a consequence, ignoring lawful orders. Guns are a safety net for police, and until I see a video of a cop walking up to a car to give someone a ticket and instead just shooting them in the face, I wont change my opinion about it. Being a cop is a dangerous job, unironically because they deal with people who do NOT obey the law, every minute of every day. And whether someone is mentally ill or not doesnt make them any less dangerous than someone who isnt mentally ill. Infact it might make them more dangerous. I knew someone who was in and out of the mental institution when I was younger and he told me that "I can stab someone in the neck with a pencil and get away with it because its not a premeditated weapon."...
Philando Castile

It will be fine

Oh, you mean the guy who told the cops he had a gun, and then reached for it after being ordered not to. Got it. Good example...
The cop told him to get his ID and then shot him. There’s dashcam video you can watch for yourself.

Still has nothing to do with what’s happening in Denver. I don’t think you have a point. You seem to be trying to filibuster to avoid the evidence of positive outcomes with defunding the police.

JJinVA

The cop told him to get his ID and then shot him. There’s dashcam video you can watch for yourself.

Still has nothing to do with what’s happening in Denver. I don’t think you have a point. You seem to be trying to filibuster to avoid the evidence of positive outcomes with defunding the police.

No idea whats going on in Denver. Couldnt care less tbh. Im speaking on what you said and addressing your flawed logic. I know what you really want to say is thank you, and, youre welcome. Its not easy being a level 9999 problem-solver but here I am in all my glory

It will be fine

No idea whats going on in Denver. Couldnt care less tbh. Im speaking on what you said and addressing your flawed logic. I know what you really want to say is thank you, and, youre welcome. Its not easy being a level 9999 problem-solver but here I am in all my glory
I posted an article. You can click on it and educate yourself. The choice is yours.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

This is what the result of defunding the police is. Better outcomes and a police force that can focus on violent crimes.
In no way does that article show better outcomes, that all you got?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Two LA County Sheriffs officers cling to life after ambush shooting in Compton

Two Los Angeles County Sheriffs officers were clinging to life after they were ambushed and shot point-blank through their patrol car window late Saturday.

A lone gunman walked up to the parked patrol car in the southern LA County city of Compton and opened fire, strafing one male and one female deputy with bullets, Sheriffs officials tweeted at 11 p.m. local time.

LA Sheriff Challenges LeBron James to Match Reward Money On Shot Officers Suspect

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva has upped the ante for social justice warrior, LeBron James.

Following the horrific incident involving a gunman shooting two deputies in Compton, Villanueva publicly issued a challenge to the Laker star to match the reward money for information leading to the arrest of the individual. The County has put up $100,000 while private citizens have offered $75,000.

LeBron has been a public critic of violence and has used his public spotlight to draw attention to many cases involving the police.

The two deputies, one a 31-year-old female and the other a 24-year-old male, were sitting in their squad car at a Metro rail station when the suspect approached and opened fire through the window on the passenger side of the marked car. The deputies were able to radio for help, though both are listed in critical condition.

To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling "We hope they die" referring to 2 LA Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through.

What kind of loser scum blocks the emergency entrance? Worse yet the :censored2:ing coward shooting cops point blank and then running away.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Two LA County Sheriffs officers cling to life after ambush shooting in Compton

Two Los Angeles County Sheriffs officers were clinging to life after they were ambushed and shot point-blank through their patrol car window late Saturday.

A lone gunman walked up to the parked patrol car in the southern LA County city of Compton and opened fire, strafing one male and one female deputy with bullets, Sheriffs officials tweeted at 11 p.m. local time.

LA Sheriff Challenges LeBron James to Match Reward Money On Shot Officers Suspect

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva has upped the ante for social justice warrior, LeBron James.

Following the horrific incident involving a gunman shooting two deputies in Compton, Villanueva publicly issued a challenge to the Laker star to match the reward money for information leading to the arrest of the individual. The County has put up $100,000 while private citizens have offered $75,000.

LeBron has been a public critic of violence and has used his public spotlight to draw attention to many cases involving the police.

The two deputies, one a 31-year-old female and the other a 24-year-old male, were sitting in their squad car at a Metro rail station when the suspect approached and opened fire through the window on the passenger side of the marked car. The deputies were able to radio for help, though both are listed in critical condition.

To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling "We hope they die" referring to 2 LA Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through.

What kind of loser scum blocks the emergency entrance? Worse yet the :censored2:ing coward shooting cops point blank and then running away.

People who are crazy and blind with hatred. It will be interesting to see if Lebron James steps up to the plate. I seriously doubt it though.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A7A052A4-DB1E-4E1D-BC3F-4C27D26106E3.jpeg

I love reading his quotes.