The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Could you imagine? The only places I’ve ever heard guns being shot off was out in the country where they were either target shooting or hunting. Lol.
I worked as a security guard years ago in an area where gunfire was quite common. I didn’t know that before I started working there. The first time someone dumped a mag I took cover in case the bullets were falling in my direction. After awhile you get used to it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I worked as a security guard years ago in an area where gunfire was quite common. I didn’t know that before I started working there. The first time someone dumped a mag I took cover in case the bullets were falling in my direction. After awhile you get used to it.
It would only take one incident of having gunfire around me to convince me I was in the wrong place and I didn’t ever need to be there again. Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Liberal policies hurting the common man. California felt bad for criminals and downgraded a variety of “non-serious, nonviolent crimes” that had previously been considered felonies. The unintended results: massive amount of crime!

Box Ox

Minneapolis votes today on kepping or replacing their police.

"Voters in Minnesota's largest city have rejected what would have been an unprecedented move to dismantle the police department at the ballot box Tuesday following calls for reform following the death of George Floyd.

The measure asked voters if they favored amending the city's charter to replace the Minneapolis Police Department with a Department of Public Safety. The initiative would have removed language from the charter related to the agency, including minimum funding requirements, and would have divided control of public safety between the mayor and City Council.

The question failed 57% to 44%, according to the results released by the Minnesota Secretary of State's office with 133 of 136 precincts reporting. It needed 51% of voter approval to pass."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I live in an area where every time a firework goes off, somebody is screaming on 911 about gunfire.

( on several occasions the local cops have called me to see if I was the shooter )

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1635937580297.png

vantexan

Good for them! I can’t believe 44% of them are that stupid though.
With all the indoctrination going on in colleges it's a matter of time before they'll be in the majority at the ballot box. Already seeing woke college grads moving into positions of power and the havoc they're wreaking. What matters is complacency. There will always be a majority of common sense people but are they motivated to go vote? The woke people are motivated by ideology and will turn out to vote. It takes parents concerned for their kids to get enough people out to vote but compare the numbers of actual voters with the voting age population. People are complacent, disinterested, lazy. But will complain bitterly when the party in power's policies bite them like at the gas pump.