The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

Poop Head

Judge me.
“The assailant pushed her in the back, stole her cell phone and jumped in a waiting car,” a spokesperson from Boxer’s office said. “She is thankful that she was not seriously injured.”
Woulda been nice if they punched her and stomped on her while she was down like they usually do. Give her the full treatment.

Box Ox

“In 25 major U.S. cities across the country, officials have already cut – or have proposed cutting — funds from police budgets.

However, in as many as 20 of those same cities, mayors and other city officials enjoy the personal protection of a dedicated police security detail. In many cities, this security costs taxpayers millions of dollars per year.

We found that the defunding of police – coupled with taxpayer dollars spent on police security details protecting public officials– only occurred in cities run by Democratic mayors.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Philadelphia: When cops were watching and taking away illegal weapons, shockingly the shootings plummeted?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Philadelphia: When cops were watching and taking away illegal weapons, shockingly the shootings plummeted?

Nooooooo? Reeeeeallly?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
LOL, LIBERALS!

"High-risk", lol, ...aka gangbangers. Probably make $500 plus a day doing illegal activities.

rickyb

i used to think this as a solution for big oil, just my own idea.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So while idiots call for defunding police we have criminals like this guy walking the streets. Thank goodness the cops put an end to that. He got what he deserved. No sympathy here.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

So while idiots call for defunding police we have criminals like this guy walking the streets. Thank goodness the cops put an end to that. He got what he deserved. No sympathy here.
God bless Florida