The Letter

El Correcto

god is dead

This is the problem with this country. You got a bunch of low IQ :censored2: for brains writing letters to the federal government like children in December.

If I was their senator I was use their :censored2:ing letters to save tax dollars on the heating bill.

El Correcto

god is dead
I hate each one of these people. I hope that girl flunks out of college with crippling self inflicted debt, I hope that woman loses her coverage, I hope that man succumbs to black lung and I hope this lady doesn’t even win a school board election.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't like the bastard myself, for a different host of reasons however.
I’ve never met anyone who does like Moscow Mitch, but seeing how terrible this ladies message is makes me want to go vote for him.

This is basically saying I can solve all your personal problems and I’ll hire a team of assistants on your tax dollar to write you back.

floridays

I’ve never met anyone who does like Moscow Mitch, but seeing how terrible this ladies message is makes me want to go vote for him.

This is basically saying I can solve all your personal problems and I’ll hire a team of assistants on your tax dollar to write you back.
Agreed, but what do you expect from the dark side.

I honestly don't believe the trick ever wrote such a letter, if she actually did who's to say the next week she didn't want to be the next Seka.

You figure it out if you don't comprehend the last thought.

I think as older conservatives we should flood democrat offices with like petitions.

I'll tell you what, you be the straight guy, I'll be the curvy guy, lets see if any of these clowns cites it.

Could be a fun game. Hell, I'll even be a 13 year old girl, @vantexan would love that.:lol::lol::lol::thumbup:
Screw em :thumbup1:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I hate each one of these people. I hope that girl flunks out of college with crippling self inflicted debt, I hope that woman loses her coverage, I hope that man succumbs to black lung and I hope this lady doesn’t even win a school board election.
What kinda drugs you on tonight?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor (30).gif

rod

Retired 22 years

This is the problem with this country. You got a bunch of low IQ :censored2: for brains writing letters to the federal government like children in December.

If I was their senator I was use their :censored2:ing letters to save tax dollars on the heating bill.
Damn--that's a tear jerker. Whoever came up with the background music deserves an Oscar.:-)