The million dollar question…

Thebrownblob

I thought for sure UPS would cancel all MRA raises when negotiations kicked off.
Partimers are not the only ones getting an MRA. Feeder Drivers have been getting an MRA hired off the street here for years. Automatically go to $30 an hour if they didn’t do that they would not be able to hire enough. Approaching 700 feeder jobs at my building and they don’t always get enough volunteers from the inside that want to go.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I dont think this contract is going to pass.

It would if it wasn’t the uncertainty of long term inflationary rates. Those middle GWIs are nothing to crow about, we will lose ground if the inflation rates stay at 6 or 8 percent.

It looks like the Company will save some money on some future pension contributions, they do have to pay a little more on our health and welfare contributions, a (20 dollars a week) increase annually for the next 5 years. Should expect some improvements with our Team Care coverages.

The West will still be getting over 500 dollars a week from UPS even if they do not get any further pension hourly pension contributions.

There are certain issues about our membership under the Central and Southern pension plans that were not improved. Particularly with those under the UPS Pension Plan for part timers, upped it a whopping 175 dollars a month for the life of the Contract, still capped at 35 years, no adjustment on vesting rights for those under the age of 21. The 6 percent penalty is still in effect for both the UPS Pension Plan and the IBT/UPS Pension plans.

Still confused about the wording on the IBT/UPS Pension Plan’s increases, but they did improve it.

Trash Panda

Partimers are not the only ones getting an MRA. Feeder Drivers have been getting an MRA hired off the street here for years. Automatically go to $30 an hour if they didn’t do that they would not be able to hire enough. Approaching 700 feeder jobs at my building and they don’t always get enough volunteers from the inside that want to go.
Think they’ve been in play since 2020? Been great to skip most of the low hours with progression bs before top rate.

Ive brought this up about shortage of feeders and people taking opportunities to promote from within but reddit trolls act like its a cardinal sin to be a truck driver. Would rather keep the pitchforks out and vote no.

Brown Down

You're hearing from a few dozen to a few hundred opinions out of tens of thousands. I'm telling you, 60%+ vote passes.
the thing that still worries me is the few dozen people posting complete false info to the masses trying to sway them. It's sad some peoples integrity and morals go out the door just to get people to agree with them.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Are they also getting healthcare before people who start in the hub or package car driving??