The million dollar question…

LVD*4*LIFE

Will areas that have been working under an MRA still keep them, or will teamsters who have the MRA be reduced to their minimum contract wage?

Example - 9 year seniority employee contractually should be paid $18.30, but MRA is paying $21.00.

542thruNthru

MRAs can come and go as the company pleases. That's why Sean should have either got rid of them or put language in the contract for them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Will areas that have been working under an MRA still keep them, or will teamsters who have the MRA be reduced to their minimum contract wage?

Example - 9 year seniority employee contractually should be paid $18.30, but MRA is paying $21.00.
You would lose the MRA but would then be bumped up to $21 and would receive any longevity and/or general wage increases that you are entitled to.

mikejonesjr

Your new contractual rate would be $21.50. Thank you for the 9 years well give you an extra 50 cents for that and that’s basically an extra nickel per year of service. Enjoy your historic reward as our thank you.

Its_a_me

If you started Aug 2, 2013-Jan 31, 2014 at $8.50 an hour (split raises being the difference): the 9 year PT employees rate is $19.30 and the new rate is $19.30 +$2.75 + $0.50 = $22.55

So $1.55 more than a new hire
for 9 years, 11 months, and 30 days worth of work at UPS in some cases.

MRA's are most certainly going away that was the whole point of bumping everyone to $21 as UPS figures this is the number that pulls in new hires.

Its_a_me

So, your job.....
Which clearly wasn't valued come contract negotiation time. The whole point I am making TROLL.

Some got a $5.50 raise with no work having ever been done, some got $3.20 and are paid exactly the same as a new hire off the street, some got $3.25 raise after having been underpaid for years.

If you can't see the issue you are a troll and should ignore my posts as I can't explain the issue to a :censored2:.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Which clearly wasn't valued come contract negotiation time. The whole point I am making TROLL.

Some got a $5.50 raise with no work having ever been done, some got $3.20 and are paid exactly the same as a new hire off the street, some got $3.25 raise after having been underpaid for years.

If you can't see the issue you are a troll and should ignore my posts as I can't explain the issue to a :censored2:.
I see you demanding more than people who do the same job as you, and yet you can't explain why you deserve it.

Its_a_me

I see you demanding more than people who do the same job as you, and yet you can't explain why you deserve it.
050f9e7e1e5a00721024ee1385bc2c617f03ea-wm.jpg