The Nader Ultimatum

Hethatbeking

I'm sick and tired of it. Decades of ever increasing profitability. Massive tax subsides from Uncle Sam. And a yet somehow UPS continues to disrespect the very workers that got them to the top. So if this contract passes I will become the Ralph Nader of the delivery industry. I am going to leverage every single Labor Law I can. I will insist on OSHA inspections and demand they verify that UPS is properly reporting injuries. Because if our union can't or won't fight then we have too.

Box Ox

if this contract passes I will become the Ralph Nader of the delivery industry. I am going to leverage every single Labor Law I can. I will insist on OSHA inspections and demand they verify that UPS is properly reporting injuries. Because if our union can't or won't fight then we have too.

How long ya think you’ll do all that for, hero? Lol

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm sick and tired of it. Decades of ever increasing profitability. Massive tax subsides from Uncle Sam. And a yet somehow UPS continues to disrespect the very workers that got them to the top. So if this contract passes I will become the Ralph Nader of the delivery industry. I am going to leverage every single Labor Law I can. I will insist on OSHA inspections and demand they verify that UPS is properly reporting injuries. Because if our union can't or won't fight then we have too.
It was nice working with you.

Tony Q

Everyone is very intimidated by this.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You are the Union.

Heavy Package

I will insist on OSHA inspections and demand they verify that UPS is properly reporting injuries. Because if our union can't or won't fight then we have too.

How about you start with taking your 1-hr lunch and approved break? Or just walk into your center manager's office and ask to review the entire OSHA 300 log. It's up to you.

s-l1000.jpg

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated

Good luck with that Ralph, but I predict you will be squashed like a bug...

Hethatbeking

Good luck with that Ralph, but I predict you will be squashed like a bug...
Maybe. Went a few rounds battling UPS to get the doctor of my choice and temp disability after an injure earlier this year. Union "rep" sounded a bit like you. Said I wouldn't get to see the doc I wanted or get retroactive disability. I got both.

Hethatbeking

How about you start with taking your 1-hr lunch and approved break? Or just walk into your center manager's office and ask to review the entire OSHA 300 log. It's up to you.

s-l1000.jpg
Already started. Demanded UPS obey California Workers Compensation Laws when I was fighting for temp. Disability. Company said I had to go use a company doc. Union said I had to use a company doc. I said they had to follow the law. They agreed. Lol.