The Nader Ultimatum

WTFm8

How about you start with taking your 1-hr lunch and approved break? Or just walk into your center manager's office and ask to review the entire OSHA 300 log. It's up to you.

s-l1000.jpg

1hr lunch in my supplement but half the routes show only allowing 30min lunch on paper/Orion.

Routes that say 30, if you get done early but have a pickup or 2 to do still, they’ll tell the drivers to ‘take your full hour’ but if itms a blown oit day they’ll try to reprimand for taking over 30min.

jagger john

I'm sick and tired of it. Decades of ever increasing profitability. Massive tax subsides from Uncle Sam. And a yet somehow UPS continues to disrespect the very workers that got them to the top. So if this contract passes I will become the Ralph Nader of the delivery industry. I am going to leverage every single Labor Law I can. I will insist on OSHA inspections and demand they verify that UPS is properly reporting injuries. Because if our union can't or won't fight then we have too.
we need get top leaders out now get some 1 in who will do there job and fight for members

jagger john

1hr lunch in my supplement but half the routes show only allowing 30min lunch on paper/Orion.

Routes that say 30, if you get done early but have a pickup or 2 to do still, they’ll tell the drivers to ‘take your full hour’ but if itms a blown oit day they’ll try to reprimand for taking over 30min.
full time driver gets 1 hr lunch not paid time required by contract if you are working are lunch hr you are working for free