the new chatroom

tieguy

Banned
Technology moves on, the old software was going to become obsolete...How about microsoft windows different versions...How about diad 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.......

Are you and Rod like those guys that hated going from sheets (paper) to a diad and then a few weeks later you would not be able to pry the diad from your cold dead hands....:happy-very:

Cheryl has to teach herself this **** for weeks prior to making a change to make sure it all works... and we all have to adapt, whether we like it or not...:peaceful:

You're right though at some point we stop liking the new cars and crave the old classics....:)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You're right though at some point we stop liking the new cars and crave the old classics....:)

I hear ya.....However if the parts aren't available you won't be driving that classic very far...

Anyway, the old classics here are the members....Many of them are priceless!!:thumbup:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I like the old chat. Can Cheryl send the new one back and get her money? I am sure somebody on here can pick it up and RTS it.........

Hey O I,
The old chat is the one that is up now and yes many members prefer it like yourself...Cheryl even just got a new version of the old chat and will be installing that soon...We shall see how that goes..:peaceful:

P

pickup

Rod I was cursing you out the whole time I was watching that video. I was saying "what is his point?" even though it was interesting.
But the ending made it all worth while.

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod I was cursing you out the whole time I was watching that video. I was saying "what is his point?" even though it was interesting.
But the ending made it all worth while.

I know---------just another irrelevant Youtube post. It's a dirty job but..............

P

pickup

Ahem...... got two beauties in the bag, looking for a third. Bring back the chatroom.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Man I am having withdrawal sysptoms.... please bring back the chat...... If I can't chat with pickup, cach, fethers, and who else comes in... I will ends it...life ain;t worth living..... good by cruel world

klein

Für Meno :)
Man I am having withdrawal sysptoms.... please bring back the chat...... If I can't chat with pickup, cach, fethers, and who else comes in... I will ends it...life ain;t worth living..... good by cruel world

Okay, I found this new free chatroom.
Just enter your bc nickname and any password.
No need to sign up or register.

Hope to see a few come ad join me, while we watch the big hockey game, that is just about to start !!!!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The latest version of Flashchat has way too many bugs to use long term. I tried reinstalling it 5 times yesterday and no matter what the configuration it kept throwing off thousands of errors... it even crashed the server a few times.

We're back to prochatrooms. I've got my fingers crossed that it functions okay.