The new package have excessively loud warnings noise

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
The new package cars Hazard,Turn signal, Start up and E brake warning buzzer are loader than ever before and they where loud before. Everyone in my center agrees. Some drivers have turn down a new vehicle for this reason. When delivering the entire town can hear the hazard warnings are on. Has anyone had success in lowering the warning buzzer volume? I’m ready to bring in my tools and try to find the speaker myself. BTW I know about turning the dash lights off but that only works for the headlights on warning.
D4C6EFB1-CDEC-4587-BF1E-794932BED907.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That’s where the back up monitor is now. Its takes awhile to adjust.
That has to be annoying. Can you turn them off now at least? Those things were too bright at night when they weren't right in front of you.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

You can always yank out a couple of the fuses and hope you get the right one. I’m firmly convinced they made them loud on purpose just to piss us off. I just don’t use my hazards anymore. I fly into a homicidal rage looking for a package I can’t find in a hot car while listening to that deafening incessant beeping.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
You can always yank out a couple of the fuses and hope you get the right one. I’m firmly convinced they made them loud on purpose just to piss us off. I just don’t use my hazards anymore. I fly into a homicidal rage looking for a package I can’t find in a hot car while listening to that deafening incessant beeping.
Its funny that you mention to start pulling fuses because I said that to another driver just today. I also find myself using the hazard less now.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
The speakers are in the instrument panel by the speedometer. A phillips head screwdriver and a tube of silicone will silence the foghorns you are complaining about. Only takes 5 mins. You're welcome.