The new package have excessively loud warnings noise

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
The problem has been fixed. I did it today during lunch. When I typed “I’m still hearing the beep”. I wasn’t clear. It’s was from leaving the hazards on while I was looking for the blue box that is the speaker. Again the problem has been rectified.
Thanks again
Glad you got it fixed. I was just messing with you.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
What is this ???
And where is the stick shift ?
4BE94E61-3290-4FFA-B955-086FA19A6D8A.jpeg

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
What does the towel do? The speaker is back there? And how far back to you push the towel?

I don't do it personally, I just increase my following distance. I've been in quite a few assigned tractors where the regular driver does this and it greatly reduces the volume/intensity of the beep.

Fold a small cloth hand towel, lower the steering column, lay the towel flat and push it all the way to the back and then raise the steering column back up. When you raise it there should be pressure on it towards the top so you know the towel is a tight fit.

If you lower the tilt and look, the towel should cover the plastic from the back of the steering column to the front bottom side of the dash. Somewhere directly above that point must be where KW puts the beeper.

boxslinger

The speakers are in the instrument panel by the speedometer. A phillips head screwdriver and a tube of silicone will silence the foghorns you are complaining about. Only takes 5 mins. You're welcome.
I cracked the code 3 torx heads screws hold the buzzer cover. Take cover off punch hole in buzzer done no buzzer it works