The "new" SFA

dezguy

Anyone take it yet? I really enjoy how they did away with any questions that directly refer to upper management and questions like "Am I paid fairly".

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Yeah, I’m not even wasting a moment of my time with it. SFA has always been pointless and it’s even more so now.

Apparently I must have answered one of the questions incorrectly last year and now they’re going to stick a camera in my face as a result. :crying:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes I took it. I noticed the “Am I paid fairly question is gone. Guess they don’t want to know that we don’t think we’re paid fairly. I’m not a fan of the new questions. Half of them are confusing or maybe I was tired when I took it. Lol.

McFeely

Huge Member
I’ve only heard SFA mentioned once at my station in the last month or so. It’s like they’re not even hoping we’ll take it.

In past years they’ve put it in the schedule to make sure we’re taking it. Not this year I guess.

dezguy

I’ve only heard SFA mentioned once at my station in the last month or so. It’s like they’re not even hoping we’ll take it.

In past years they’ve put it in the schedule to make sure we’re taking it. Not this year I guess.
I don't see why they wouldn't want you to take it. It's now set up so that all the questions avoid putting any negativity on management.

But don't worry! Real important questions like is there cooperation between work groups, are still there.

McFeely

Huge Member
I have seen so little change as a direct result of SFA and the follow up meetings that I’m not sure why they even survey us at my station.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I don’t know about the new questions, but I sure as hell didn’t like the old ones. The stupid thing was always badly structured for automated-like answers. FedEx gave up with the SFA after answers were submitted a long time ago by not following up, very short SFA meetings (if at all) and managers refusing to post their often pathetic scores.

CJinx

It is my belief that the only metric that matters on the SFA (or EEQ for Ground employees) is participation percentage. Some managers might get tarred and feathered as a result of bad scores, but nothing compared to a manager that has a low participation rate.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
7BC17AB9-A9F6-4ED8-9B3A-55C6AB562CA7.jpeg
But is it, really? Is it what it is? It could be what it is, but maybe we aren't sure. Or it is what it could be. But to say it is what it is, I don't know if we can really be so sure.
Is this your version of “who’s on first?”

Damon77

All of the questions felt extremely vague. I thought I was taking one of those BuzzFeed Quizzes online. I was half expecting to get told I was a Ravenclaw when it was over.

TNT Frosty

Yeah, I’m not even wasting a moment of my time with it. SFA has always been pointless and it’s even more so now.

Apparently I must have answered one of the questions incorrectly last year and now they’re going to stick a camera in my face as a result. :crying:

Nar; they just want to see your lovely mug shot to have showing on the doors to staff only areas ;)