The NO Vote Once Again Prevails!

stink219

IBT's postings are factual, not speculative. The IBT plays on Sunday, while TDU huddles up and plays Monday morning.
Sometimes TDU plays way too early. Just because they post a story first doesn't mean it's accurate. But, I'm preaching to the choir.
ITG!! In da mutha friend*ing house!!!

Good job in L407, must have some big time stewards there.
we had it like 561 to 185 for it. I have 400 numbers in my phone and was relentless in my texts. I also along with another steward came in early on numerous days to campaign. The other steward was a good feeder driver and a great great union man. Our business agent had a we aren't going to give up mentality. He said it was going to be won in out local or because of a local like ours. This business agent made us believe and we did. It might sound corny but with a great leader like DR your local can make a difference. I'm hoping for the best and love working with my local and these stewards. God bless

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Ups will drag it on till after Xmas. 89 will not be done for quite a while. From reports that are online.Motleyfool.com. Even that guy says the contract was awful

stink219

we had it like 561 to 185 for it. I have 400 numbers in my phone and was relentless in my texts. I also along with another steward came in early on numerous days to campaign. The other steward was a good feeder driver and a great great union man. Our business agent had a we aren't going to give up mentality. He said it was going to be won in out local or because of a local like ours. This business agent made us believe and we did. It might sound corny but with a great leader like DR your local can make a difference. I'm hoping for the best and love working with my local and these stewards. God bless
I'm not trying to toot his horn BUT anonymous can win a game of Connect 4 in only 3 moves. Just saying! Congrats my brother!!

C

chuchu

IBT's postings are factual, not speculative. The IBT plays on Sunday, while TDU huddles up and plays Monday morning.
Never witnessed that. At least anytime I've compared the postings to the IBT website. They were the same....only shown more quickly.