the outsider looking in

mazda8616

I apologize iam trying to understand why drivers and customer service is getting verbally beaten up by customers daily. I am a loyal longtime customer from the 1980s .I along with you bust my / or work real hard everyday . I missed it some where what happen. Best place to receive in my opinion the best service available in the delivery industry and iam from atlanta.Everytime my delivery person/driver showed up he was kicking it, packages to the roof freezing or sweating doing all he/she could. That has not changed but did corp. forget to increase the amount of tucks as the service area grew.Iam not asking to complain i as a customer want to help fix this. i have tried / unsuccessfully to reach people in power to readdress these issues you have so that this looks like long time issue can be i know but slowly but surely fixed. thanks if you can point me in the right direction. Calling Atlanta you can not get past the first person. They will not give you a name,number.etc. What i receive is what you receive is it is in the works, Thank You

km3

That's awfully nice of you, but the sad reality is that UPS just doesn't care anymore. Don't waste your time trying to help people that don't want to be helped.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I apologize iam trying to understand why drivers and customer service is getting verbally beaten up by customers daily. I am a loyal longtime customer from the 1980s .I along with you bust my / or work real hard everyday . I missed it some where what happen. Best place to receive in my opinion the best service available in the delivery industry and iam from atlanta.Everytime my delivery person/driver showed up he was kicking it, packages to the roof freezing or sweating doing all he/she could. That has not changed but did corp. forget to increase the amount of tucks as the service area grew.Iam not asking to complain i as a customer want to help fix this. i have tried / unsuccessfully to reach people in power to readdress these issues you have so that this looks like long time issue can be i know but slowly but surely fixed. thanks if you can point me in the right direction. Calling Atlanta you can not get past the first person. They will not give you a name,number.etc. What i receive is what you receive is it is in the works, Thank You
TLDR

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

David Abney, President, UPS International – [email protected]

Maybe this will help

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Forget Atlanta, those fools suck worse than the Browns!

Tip the driver. You will get special service! Try it, it works!

El Correcto

god is dead
They can put as many boxes as will fit and cut as many routes as they like. It's their company and their management team. At the end of the day I don't care, I got paid and did what I could with what I was given. I'm just thankful I'm employeed with good pay, benefits and union protection.

vvv

They can put as many boxes as will fit and cut as many routes as they like. It's their company and their management team. At the end of the day I don't care, I got paid and did what I could with what I was given. I'm just thankful I'm employeed with good pay, benefits and union protection.
That's about it my friend. They deal the cards and I play them accordingly.

km3

The way I read it was a long time loyal customer was complaining about how service has deteriorated over the years and calling corporate customer service gets you nowhere.

I understood it to be a mix of what you said and that we're taking a pounding from customers in terms of PR.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You look different without your beard and joint in your mouth ....@Monkey Butt