The partners have left the room

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was told my salad tossing skills are too valuable so I wont be impacted :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
IMG_7273.jpeg

dudebro

Well good for him then. He has to manage two buildings, and our sister center was almost as militant as the one I retired from

He will
Never have a good day at work
Depends on his personality. I've been in strong union centers but even those have a certain culture and a way of getting things done. Once you figure it out you can be fine as a business manager. You just have to realize everything is a negotiation, so you learn to negotiate. If you think you have to be the sheriff in every situation, that's when it gets rough.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Depends on his personality. I've been in strong union centers but even those have a certain culture and a way of getting things done. Once you figure it out you can be fine as a business manager. You just have to realize everything is a negotiation, so you learn to negotiate. If you think you have to be the sheriff in every situation, that's when it gets rough.
You should try and explain that to some of your “partners”

Thebrownblob

lol…should be easy. You never see those guys unless they’re needed at a dog and pony show..like a driver retirement. Otherwise, ghost lol
Why would you ever see one unless they’re kicking your ass? Shoving grievances down your throat? But naturally, you’re not important enough to be in the room.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This guy served four years in the army, jumped out of perfectly good working planes.
He thinks he is Patton 🤣

UPSER1987

Why would you ever see one unless they’re kicking your ass? Shoving grievances down your throat? But naturally, you’re not important enough to be in the room

Why would you ever see one unless they’re kicking your ass? Shoving grievances down your throat? But naturally, you’re not important enough to be in the room.
I’m in weak ass local 104. I love not seeing a never was.Just an observation