The party of "family values" strikes again!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I guess I have when it comes to the slimy news. I'm just not interested.
Honestly what kind of twisted mind not only reads that type of story but then memorizes it and regurgitates it back to people.
slimy new??This is a sitting U.S. Senator..Oh,right it wouldn't be covered on any news source you would consider "Fair and Balanced"Vitter is just one of many members of the phony GOP "Family Values" hypocrites party. "Do as I say, not as I do," should be their motto.The alleged "family values" voters are a mystery. They seem to be a subset of "my guy, anytime, anything." THIS is conservative family values at work.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I guess I have when it comes to the slimy news. I'm just not interested.
Honestly what kind of twisted mind not only reads that type of story but then memorizes it and regurgitates it back to people.

You've never heard of Vitter or Hastert? How convenient. But you know all about Weiner.

newfie

slimy new??This is a sitting U.S. Senator..Oh,right it wouldn't be covered on any news source you would consider "Fair and Balanced"Vitter is just one of many members of the phony GOP "Family Values" hypocrites party. "Do as I say, not as I do," should be their motto.The alleged "family values" voters are a mystery. They seem to be a subset of "my guy, anytime, anything." THIS is conservative family values at work.

I'm sorry I'm not perverted enough to share in your fetish.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And yet, another Christian hypocrisy surfaces for all to see. Christians claim to hold the higher ground, but time after time, they turn out to be the worst of the worst human beings on the planet.

TOS.
Hmmmm ... like you and your Mexican Satan worshippers have such a great record.

wkmac

And yet, another Christian hypocrisy surfaces for all to see. Christians claim to hold the higher ground, but time after time, they turn out to be the worst of the worst human beings on the planet.

http://cbsnews.com.co/christian-anti-masturbations-mascot-arrested/

Dirtbags.

TOS.

San Diego, CA — In an ironic twist of a fate, a mascot for a Christian anti-masturbation group was arrested today for masturbating in public. The mascot, along with his organization, Stop Masturbation Now, recently finished a federally funded 31-city nationwide school tour which they claim focused on educating children about the dangers and consequences of masturbation.

Federally funded you say?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And here we go again... the list seems endless when it comes to right wing dirtbags who want to claim the moral high ground, but actually live in the gutter in their normal lives unseen by the public.

Right wing religious dirtbags are the loudest to try and claim the space god as their own, and vocalize in public about reaching space camp someday, but behind the scenes, they hide dirty little secrets.

The latest candidate for immorality, is none other than TED CRUZ.

Cruz, the republican hopeful for the restoration of family values seems to have been uncovered as a serial cheater, a liar and a fraud.

5 different women are now suspected of being his mistresses over a period of years and the national enquirer just printed the story for all to see.

Of course, we can always rely on MORELUCK to confirm the story as accurate, because she cites the enquirer on EVERY story they print as gospel, so we cannot go against the golden ticket member on this one.

WE AGREE with you MORELUCK, the enquirer just sank Ted Cruz's bid for the presidency.

1458932976042.jpg

Ted_Cruz_denies_reports_of_five_affairs_0_1112362_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Poor Ted, going down the road with all the other serial republican cheaters in politics. family values.. WHAT A CROCK!

And to think Marco Rubio was behind it all is even BETTER NEWS!!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...r-rumors-peddled-by-marco-rubio-s-allies.html

They are all dirtbags!

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator: