The party of "family values" strikes again!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hastert was convicted of bank fraud .
He was never charged with any other crimes .
What gives TOS the idea that this is a victory for his twisted mind set ?

I'm just curious. Was Joe Paterno a Republican? How about Sandusky? Papa Joe was told about what was going on in 1976, and did nothing. I know it's not politics, but my guess is that both were Christian, freedom-loving Republicans.

newfie

I'm just curious. Was Joe Paterno a Republican? How about Sandusky? Papa Joe was told about what was going on in 1976, and did nothing. I know it's not politics, but my guess is that both were Christian, freedom-loving Republicans.

Hillary claims to be a Christian guess that makes her a child molester too.

Awakened you have...

Jesus is coming back real soon....
I know it's true.
Lucifer told me.
Lucifer never lies...
Ba ha ha ha.
Now don't get me wrong, Lucifer is horrible.......

But is he the zodiac killer???

downloadfile-1.gif

oldngray

nowhere special

10 point

We don't know much. What we do know is a family belonging to a christian religious cult :wink2:, willingly gave their 14 year old daughter to this man.
The world is nuts.

Over four dozen gunned down in a bar because of the gunman's "religious" hate.

A "mother" boils her grammar school age step son for twenty minutes while he screams....and dies that night in bed.

A woman microwaves her baby to death.

A teenage girl on bath salts cuts her little sister open with a knife and cooks her organs in the oven after stabbing her mother multiple times.

We have become animals.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The world is nuts.

A "mother" boils her grammar school age step son for twenty minutes while he screams....and dies that night in bed.

A teenage girl on bath salts cuts her little sister open with a knife and cooks her organs in the oven after stabbing her mother multiple times.

We have become animals.
Ya we've been all peaches and cream up until recently.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The world is nuts.

We have become animals.

Welcome to the New America.

TOS.