The perversion of Fox News and Breitbart

Lue C Fur

Evil member
TheRaceCard.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Or is it that the that race relations in the US are just fine and there is no need to have a conversation on the subject?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Or is it that the that race relations in the US are just fine and there is no need to have a conversation on the subject?
I think a discussion is fine. Crying wolf is not. Ive seen more racism coming from the white house, than anywhere.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's because all this administration knows is the race card. Backed into a corner, race card. It's either the race card or blame Bush....2 answers for every single problem Americans face. We need a smart person for president.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I see more coming from Lue C Fur. There is no discussion, everything is the race card.

Seems to me that this is the normal way for Liberal democrat and Obama supporters. Its not the first time and im sure it wont be the last. Clinton did it and then Obama did it to Hillary. Dems do it to each other. Its politics as usual. By the way this pic sums up the current admin well:

Dave-Matthews_Racism.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
So Breitbart in putting out that edited version suggesting that blacks are racist is not in itself racist propaganda?

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's a blogger. Perez Hilton is a blogger. Arianna Huffington is one. You can believe what you want but consider the source.....even Fox was leery of that source.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So who played the race card?
NAACP

they started this mess by saying that the Tea Party was full of racists.
Breitbart replied to their charges with a tape of one of their own meetings.
Only after she resigned did Fox News report on the story.
Anyone watch that report on CNN last night, I couldn't watch it past the intro, way to much bias . They were making her out to be some sort of saint.

bbsam

Staff member
But Breitbart was being disingenuous at least if not plain lying by airing a segment to denote the NAACP as racist. Knowingly taking that bit out and portraying her comments as racist is in fact "playing the race card". If the NAACP does the same thing (taking Tea Party statements out of context) then the same would be true. Correct?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Rumor has it that Ms. Sherrod will be the new "racism czar".

Did anyone watch the whole tape of the speach she was doing at the NAACP? Its like 30 mins long...after seeing it you might change your mind about her. She see's the world thru different color glasses. At first you think she is not Bias but later...you see the whole picture. She is perfect for the Obama admin.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But Breitbart was being disingenuous at least if not plain lying by airing a segment to denote the NAACP as racist. Knowingly taking that bit out and portraying her comments as racist is in fact "playing the race card". If the NAACP does the same thing (taking Tea Party statements out of context) then the same would be true. Correct?

But they are racist.
The were laughing at her "white farmer " story.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Has it been proven yet that Breitbart actually did that or are you just running with the Liberal medias reporting? Yes i agree it might look like that is what happened but Breitbart might have just got only that part of the tape sent to him. If he did just post that part only and did have the rest then he is a total Douchbag. So BB...do you think the NAACP are innocent and did not play the race card? What about the Obama admin...they playing any race cards?

I think its very interesting how the Whitehouse fired her before the story ever aired on any news channel including FOX...but later Fox was blamed by the liberal media. Fox has some serious power. LOL

bbsam

Staff member
Has it been proven yet that Breitbart actually did that or are you just running with the Liberal medias reporting? Yes i agree it might look like that is what happened but Breitbart might have just got only that part of the tape sent to him. If he did just post that part only and did have the rest then he is a total Douchbag. So BB...do you think the NAACP are innocent and did not play the race card? What about the Obama admin...they playing any race cards?

I think its very interesting how the Whitehouse fired her before the story ever aired on any news channel including FOX...but later Fox was blamed by the liberal media. Fox has some serious power. LOL
If he was trying to show them as racist, then he didn't play the clip all the way through.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Here is the full Vid...its long but if you watch it all you will see the Ms. Sherrod is not the saint she is being portrayed as by the Liberal media:

[video=youtube;E9NcCa_KjXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9NcCa_KjXk[/video]