The perversion of Fox News and Breitbart

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Shirley Silenced: Sherrod Shut Out of Sunday Talk-shows

by Alexander Marlow
She was likened to a modern day Rosa Parks or Nelson Mandela, but the former Ag official, according to the Washington Post, was not interviewed on a single major Sunday morning talk-show following a week that can only be described as a Shirley Sherrod media frenzy. Though the conversation on Sunday morning focused on race in America, noticeably absent from the discussion was the woman behind the controversy. Earlier this week a handful of people in the blogosphere began to speculate Sherrod would pull off a “full Ginsburg,” or become only the thirteenth person to appear on all major Sunday talk-shows on the same day since the feat was first accomplished by William H. Ginsburg in 1998. However, this was before a clip of Sherrod suggesting Andrew Breitbart wants blacks “stuck back in the times of slavery” went viral. Sherrod also drew extensive criticism late in the week for blasting Fox News as racist.
Considering the Shirley Sherrod interview barrage that took place last Thursday, to not see Sherrod on television Sunday morning sends a clear signal the mainstream media no longer feels allowing the public to get to know the real Shirley Sherrod advances their agenda.
Last week, Charles Krauthammer pointed out that while Sgt. Crowley got a beer summit after Obama merely (and mistakenly) said he “acted stupidly,” Shirley Sherrod got just a seven-minute phone call after she was forced to resign. The White House and the Obama Administration who hastily relieved her of her position were already keeping her at arms length, and now the mainstream media is too.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Her "15 minutes" of fame is done.

fork.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And now some words from her husband.......................
Charles Sherrod: "We must stop the white man and his Uncle Toms from stealing our elections."
Charles Sherrod: "The tears that we've shed, so many times.... When the TV and the newspaper comes out the day of an election, or the day before an election. And tell white folk, all over, wherever we are running somebody for an office ... that blacks are going to TAKE that office over. And thousands are coming to the polls. And you gotta get it."

interesting family she has a son, Kenyatta and a daughter , Russia. Not your typical names for American children.

diesel96

That is the best piece of fiction I've read this summer, except for the gay slur that you included.

You and diesel are just so wonderful at writing fiction.[/COLOR]

Fiction, is pushing your birther agenda.....
http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...-one-of-your-own-candidates/question-1122163/

According to the Denver Post, Buck was caught on tape saying in June, "Will you tell those dumbasses at the Tea Party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on camera." He added, laughing: "God, what am I supposed to do?"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Fiction, is pushing your birther agenda....

So call me the "joe the plumber of the BC ".
All I wish for is an answer, its rather easy & simple for such a great messiah to answer. Yet he continues to not answer.
And please don't insult me by saying he has; those COLB are all fakes (1) the first shown had no folds, so how did they mail it to him, (2) the second one had folds, (3) the third had folds and a imprint of a state seal ( which the first two didn't ).
Seems his supplier couldn't get it right.

diesel96

Fiction, is pushing your birther agenda....

So call me the "joe the plumber of the BC ".
All I wish for is an answer, its rather easy & simple for such a great messiah to answer. Yet he continues to not answer.
And please don't insult me by saying he has; those COLB are all fakes (1) the first shown had no folds, so how did they mail it to him, (2) the second one had folds, (3) the third had folds and a imprint of a state seal ( which the first two didn't ).
Seems his supplier couldn't get it right.

First off, don't insult "Joe the Plumber" like that... :wink2: BTW... Joe was never a plumber, and he's kind of the male version of Sarah Palin. The funny thing is, you may take that as a compliment...We dub thy "BaBa the Birther".........You see, those center, and left of center, no longer need to call "birthers" names. Your own side is doing a good job at that now.......

UPS Lifer

View attachment 4433
Time for a new avatar?

2013 is not soon enough!

I used to watch CNN until a close friend told me that I should check Fox out. I am so glad that I switched to Fox! Most other news organizations lean to the left or heavily to the left. It must really incense the ubers to see the ratings so high for a fair and balanced news organization to be doing so well. BO takes on Fox and the ratings go up! Hee Haw must really hate the fact that he can't get the Fox audience to drink the Kool-Aid.

Don't worry barry - you days are numbered! You and your cronies won't have to worry about Fox to much longer. Go visit with the women of the View. That is more your speed anyway.

UPS Lifer

Racism - Racists - Racial profiling - Race Card - BLAH! BLAH! I have heard more about this subject in the last two years than I have heard since the 1960-70s. WHAT A SHAME! This president was to be a testament to the "post racial" era in America. Instead the idiot and his democratic leadership has polarized America and moved us back to the 1960's. He does not know how to lead.... never has. He is a great campaigner but we don't need a used car salesman for president.

This week the donkey in chief decided to bypass a live visit to the BOY SCOUTS of America Jamboree which is held right in Virginia to attend a campaign stop on the "View". This Jamboree is held every 3 to 5 years. It is a big deal! I feel bad for these young men who represent some of the best aspects of American life. How can you respect someone who puts his own agenda in front of the values of these young people. This is one more action that goes against the grain of every word that comes out of HEE HAWS mouth.
:angry::grrr::soapbox::cursing:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If you recall his question to the messiah, he talked about buying a plumbing company.
One need not be one to own one, just ask POTUS.