The positive thread

AirTractor

One more of my wife's college loans paid off yesterday. Getting close on mortgage too! Will be liberating to go totally debt free. Can't wait, but each step closer makes me smile.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's 15 degrees out...if my pants are coming off...the heater better be on...lol. It's good to be number one at something...lol.
Problem is there's pants then thermals then cold gear then spanx then pantyhose..... Then breaks over before you can get to the center of the tootsie pop.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Problem is there's pants then thermals then cold gear then spanx then pantyhose..... Then breaks over before you can get to the center of the tootsie pop.
Thankfully, the owl already uncovered the mystery of how many licks it takes....lol. I can take it all off in record time....it's getting it all back on that's the biggest pain.....lol

purplesky

President Obama and his record high:greedy: stock market(ITS A JOKE YOU:grouphug: RIGHT WING NUTS:eek:) has our 401K heading in a very positive direction.

Mother Ducker! I think I put a negative button push into my positive comment. :oops:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am always jonesin' for Tootsie Roll Pops. Why do they put so many of the chocolate flavor in a bag....they are the worst!! I tried caramel flavor...it was great....too bad it's only temporary.
My favorite is grape & cherry.