The real reason theres 25k NG in DC right now

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
This is why there's 25k troops in dc. Mike lindell and his mypillow empire have recruited a special army of pillow soldiers to come to trumps aid in his hour of need.

6kPsREB1.jpeg

Box Ox

It is hilarious that Trump is such a loser that he's being advised on martial law by the My Pillow guy while moving crews are packing up his :censored2:. LOL

Washington Post Photographer Snaps 'Martial Law' On My Pillow Guy's Notes At White House

"A Washington Post photographer managed to capture a clear, partial image of notes that My Pillow CEO Michael Lindell — otherwise known as the “My Pillow guy” — carried into the West Wing on Friday. They included the chilling words “Insurrection Act” and “martial law.”

Observers have feared that outgoing President Donald Trump could invoke the Insurrection Act to declare martial law and mobilize the military in a coup to override the democratic presidential election.

Based on the notes, Lindell, a multi-millionaire and avid Trump supporter who is also the TV pitchman of My Pillow USA, appeared to be about to discuss that very tactic with the White House. Trump was impeached for a second time on Wednesday, charged with “incitement of insurrection.”

“Insurrection Act now as a result of the assault on the—” is one of the snippets from Lindell’s notes that Post photographer Jabin Botsford captured on camera, followed by “martial law if necessary upon the first hint of any—” on the next line of text.

Other visible phrases included “be taken immediately to save the Constitution,” “done massive research on these issues,” and “Foreign Interference in the election. Trigger ... powers. Make clear this is China/Iran.”

There was also a notation: “Move Kash Patel to Acting CIA,” apparently meaning “acting CIA director.” Patel, a GOP operative and attorney, is currently the chief of staff for acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller."

vantexan

It is hilarious that Trump is such a loser that he's being advised on martial law by the My Pillow guy while moving crews are packing up his *. LOL

Washington Post Photographer Snaps 'Martial Law' On My Pillow Guy's Notes At White House

"A Washington Post photographer managed to capture a clear, partial image of notes that My Pillow CEO Michael Lindell — otherwise known as the “My Pillow guy” — carried into the West Wing on Friday. They included the chilling words “Insurrection Act” and “martial law.”

Observers have feared that outgoing President Donald Trump could invoke the Insurrection Act to declare martial law and mobilize the military in a coup to override the democratic presidential election.

Based on the notes, Lindell, a multi-millionaire and avid Trump supporter who is also the TV pitchman of My Pillow USA, appeared to be about to discuss that very tactic with the White House. Trump was impeached for a second time on Wednesday, charged with “incitement of insurrection.”

“Insurrection Act now as a result of the assault on the—” is one of the snippets from Lindell’s notes that Post photographer Jabin Botsford captured on camera, followed by “martial law if necessary upon the first hint of any—” on the next line of text.

Other visible phrases included “be taken immediately to save the Constitution,” “done massive research on these issues,” and “Foreign Interference in the election. Trigger ... powers. Make clear this is China/Iran.”

There was also a notation: “Move Kash Patel to Acting CIA,” apparently meaning “acting CIA director.” Patel, a GOP operative and attorney, is currently the chief of staff for acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller."

Oh come on, it's just pillow talk...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It is hilarious that Trump is such a loser that he's being advised on martial law by the My Pillow guy while moving crews are packing up his *. LOL

FFS you lefties are deranged.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher argued that plans for President-Elect Joe Biden’s Inauguration should be ditched and stated, “all I hear all the time is because of COVID, we have to not travel and not get into big crowds. So, why are we having this Inauguration?”

Maher said, “Why not just junk the whole thing? Why are we going outside? I mean, all I hear all the time is because of COVID, we have to not travel and not get into big crowds. So, why are we having this Inauguration? Why can’t he just go in a room — all you need is a room, the wife, a judge, a balloon, a copy of the old book of Jewish fairy tales to put your hand on, and you’re done.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher argued that plans for President-Elect Joe Biden’s Inauguration should be ditched and stated, “all I hear all the time is because of COVID, we have to not travel and not get into big crowds. So, why are we having this Inauguration?”

Maher said, “Why not just junk the whole thing? Why are we going outside? I mean, all I hear all the time is because of COVID, we have to not travel and not get into big crowds. So, why are we having this Inauguration? Why can’t he just go in a room — all you need is a room, the wife, a judge, a balloon, a copy of the old book of Jewish fairy tales to put your hand on, and you’re done.”
Pay to play politics.
It's basically a fundraising event, lots of donors who want in the game.